Reviews for Unmasking the heir of Slytherin
Herm chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
I can't believe Susan said that :). Please update soon.
Marsgoddess1 chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Good chapter I can't wait for classes. I want Hermione to impress our heir. Maybe bneat him in a duel, or atleast Malfoy.
Marsgoddess1 chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
'Maya' better be careful Tom is always on guard, even if he seems relaxed. Tom is afraid to die so he won't allow room for relaxing. Good Chapter!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Cool! Update soon! Susan was... Disturbing...
Lillian McKinnley chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Hey!

Ich just began reading the story and I really like it ) Please go on!:)
Charlotte chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
The love bite/wand mark thing was funny!

It made me all giggly.. LOL

UPDATE SOON! :)
Cissa chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
awesome! i jus love this fic

plese update soon!
Marsgoddess1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Veery small interaction with Tom so far but I think its important to establish your settings in plot before you get to the meat of the story. That's a nice twist Harry's wand, the fates know. Good job! Don't worry about not getting too many reviews just continue to write a good story.
Marsgoddess1 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
Good story! I like it, Its not too cliche. I like it so far you should continue. I don't like Dippet he seems he's up to something with Tom unwillingly involved in the middle. Now it seems he's going to drag Hermione in.
signy33 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
I should be revising too, but i'm reading your fic, so please write the next chapter quickly ! I love this story, it's enthralling (maybe this is too much a word to qualify a fanfiction, but i didn't know how to say it in another way).
Perseus 9 chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I love it. I put it on Alert list. Update soon.
signy33 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Wow, really good... I usually prefer to avoid Harry Potter fanfictions because i think nothing can be as addictive as the real books, but this one really left me wanting more. I can't wait to read the next chapter !
nicole317 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
luvn it. seems really interesting so far, can't wait for more! update asap plz _
WanderingGrad chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
gah i need more!

You have to update soon!

Please!

XD

xMusicGurlx
WanderingGrad chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
UPDATE!

I need more! I loved it! You are a really talented writer! I want to know more! TR/HG is my favorite pairing!

Please update soon!