Reviews for Birds
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hahah, Roxas was kind of OOC, but it was cute and I liked it.
Jellybeans-steh chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
*faints*

SWEET! It's the word I chose to describe this! And it's kind of poetic,me thinks...

I got such a comforting feeling while reading it! Kind of relief...I don't know quite well... Hope ya understand what I mean ...Tehe *smiles*

CHU CHU ;*

Jelly
Insanecat6 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aww! That was so cute! It was just so simple and sweet. Though, Roxas was a little wierd, but even he said that much. I can't help but wonder how old they were? Not that it really matters, it's just that'd the 'aww' would be slightly different if they're little kids versus adults, but I'm pretty sure they were teens. Love to you for the fic. Bye.
Wow this doesn't exist anymore chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
ehee! axel, you are so blunt!
Twister Atma chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Yes! I had like a spaz attack when i saw this in my mail C: Man if i saw so many brids I'd run into then laughing or throw like bread at them. Yes Roxas you ARE weird like me we'll be weird together because it's fun being different mhm. Roxas it so distracted by the birds that's just like me we both have ADD too! XD Oh yeah it was raining here again, then it stopped, and started raining yet again. I'm starting to think the sky is either crying or the sun is getting washed by the clouds I haven't picked one yet. Uh... Oh! Thanks for the fic and um... the block needs to pack up and get the eff out! D:

-Twister Atma
mei lynn 64 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
this is really sweet!:) i like how axel changed his mood in the end and said morning back to roxas!:D
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw that's really sweet. Quite a drastic change from the gory fics lately, neh?