Reviews for Black King
misteriosayuri chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
up date soon please
suntan140 chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
can you please update please
GeminiTwins chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Kyaaaaaa! What a cute story! I am sooo excited to see where this goes. I love the plot, love the pairing, and absolutely LOVE the suspense! Cannot wait for more (that will hopefully be out soon.).
erihan chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
its starting to get really interesting. you havent abandoned it have you?
Mia chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
ooh, what a wonderful story! I really hope that there is more to come, it is simply adorable. I cannot wait to read more of this, and I hope that Itsuki-kun hooks up with Kaname-kun soon! GO Uke Naoya!
Saiya chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Update? Please!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
Kaname and Itsuki interaction! *happy*

I'm so happy to see an update! Thank-you so much! :D
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
OMGOMGOMG! An UPDATE! I have been waiting forever to read the next wonderful chapter of such an awesome story. You, are one of my favorite Yaoi authors. Your stories are all so adorable and sexy! Great ideas as well. I loved this chapter, and I cannot wait for more, so please update soon!
Saiya chapter 6 . 7/25/2010
WAI! I want more of this story! While I really love reading the whole DIGGY moments/stories, I also really really really like this story, and I really wish for more to come. It has such a great plot, and such vigor. I absolutely LOVE it. I also love reading Remure Memorium. You have such great ideas and stories, it'd be a real damn shame to not update them. I really hope for the next chapter to come out and I hope it is real soon.
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
KYAAAAA! I just love reading this story! It's got to be at least the 50th time I read it (no joke). I just adore it, and it's sooooo well written. I'm jealous! I really hope more is being written for such an awesome story, it'd be a shame if there wasn't. I cannot wait to read more! so please update.
erihan chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
is there gonna be more? i really like it!
ShinigamiSaisei chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
AIE! TO CUTE! this is totally cute an awesome an fantastic an adorable an really really realy interesting! I really can't wait for some more of this story to pop up!
Aurora Hargreaves chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
I loved this adorable chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Kaname is blushing at Itsuki's honesty -

I'm so happy you updated /dances/

At first, I was thinking how much I loved Itsuki in this chapter...and yes...even more so especially since I'm not a fan of Mana. BUT! oh gosh, the fluff It makes me heart fly /throws confetti/

I look forward to the next chapter! So very happy you updated! :D
Saiya chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
AWW! so cute! I totally absolutely adore this story! GO ITSUKI! Fight-o! I really can't wait to read the next chapter! i love the way it's going and i can't wait to see what happens next! AWESOME job!