Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord of Time
Julia Ba chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
This is a wonderful story and the plot is quite gripping. Won't you go on with it? Thank you for agood read!
DarkRavie chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
I really like this story and do hope you will someday finish it.
Arthorius chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
14 chapter of confusions... Sound like a Dr. Who/HP Crossover.. Though do hope you have either permission from the creators of Dr. WHO, BBC and Her Majesty the Queen, for did not see a disclaimer... Lawyers might come after you...
X chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
The story is well-written, but I kept getting the sense that something was missing - and I finally figured out what it was. You're telling the story as though describing the action in a movie you've seen. We don't see/hear the thoughts and feelings of the characters, which makes it hard to empathize with them. It needs more detail in that direction rather than the rare hint (usually from their actions) we get to see. It's almost as though you're keeping them at arm's distance.
Gracealma chapter 14 . 2/6/2014
Good story. I love a Harry that is not cannon. And I love it that as a writer, one tends to make Dumbledore stupid and insane. Please update.
Quagmire chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A well placed satsuma? What is a satsuma? Captain Planet is a commie f ag and any one who likes him is a house whitey. Nuke the Whales!
9foxgrl chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
cool story
Bobmin356 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
what the hell was this? Some random chapter from another story? Talk about unexplained and bizarre transitions. I could tell you if this chapter was good or bad because it made no sense at all to a Harry Potter story.

If you are going to do a cross over, then it's YOUR JOB to explain the other verses you're mixing together.
basketsarah120 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I like it so far, but I think Mr. Smith is Merlin. Hoping Sirius but I doubt it. I love Sirius :D
MayumiRose chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
Great story so far.

I will admit that at some points, you lost the flow and things got too chaotic to proceed easily. You might want to go over previous chapters and tweak them a little to fix that.

Other than that, I love it, and look forward to future updates!
RRW chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
Hmm...it seems that Hermione and Neville are figuring out what Harry and his dad have done over time...anyway great chapter by the way.
SeanHicks4 chapter 14 . 10/12/2013
Interesting fic, I always love a good Harry raised under any conditions than canon. I do wonder, a bit at least, why it's not in the Doctor Who crossover section. Also kinda curious if Harry's trunk is a baby TARDIS rather than a magically/scientifically expanded trunk...
NabikiB chapter 11 . 10/12/2013
rouge bludger?

1. rouge1
ro͞oZH/
noun
noun: rouge

a red powder or cream used as a cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips.
another term for jeweler's rouge.

verb
verb: rouge; 3rd person present: rouges; past tense: rouged; past participle: rouged; gerund or present participle: rouging

color with rouge.
"her brightly rouged cheeks"

try ROGUE

rogue
rōg/
noun
noun: rogue; plural noun: rogues

a dishonest or unprincipled man.
"you are a rogue and an embezzler"
synonyms:scoundrel, villain, miscreant, reprobate, rascal, good-for-nothing, ne'er-do-well, wretch; More
informalrat, dog, louse, crook;
datedcad;
archaicblackguard, picaroon, knave
"a rogue without ethics"
a person whose behavior one disapproves of but who is nonetheless likable or attractive (often used as a playful term of reproof).
"Cenzo, you old rogue!"
synonyms:rascal, imp, devil, monkey; More
informalscamp, scalawag, monster, horror, terror, hellion
"your boy's a little rogue"
an elephant or other large wild animal driven away or living apart from the herd and having savage or destructive tendencies.
"a rogue elephant"
a person or thing that behaves in an aberrant, faulty, or unpredictable way.
"he hacked into data and ran rogue programs"
an inferior or defective specimen among many satisfactory ones, esp. a seedling or plant deviating from the standard variety.

verb
verb: rogue; 3rd person present: rogues; past tense: rogued; past participle: rogued; gerund or present participle: roguing

remove inferior or defective plants or seedlings from (a crop).
cyiusblack chapter 14 . 10/12/2013