Reviews for Harry Potter and the Lord of Time
Anoneme chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
XD. I love the Weasley twins, they are wonderfully represented here!
Draeconin chapter 2 . 12/3/2016
You start this chapter by saying "Thousands of miles to the north of London". Land's End to John o' Groats is the traversal of the whole length of the island of Great Britain between two extremities; in the southwest and northeast. The traditional distance by road is 847 miles (1,363 km). Straight-line distance is 603 miles.

I looked it up because I was almost certain that Great Britain wasn't that large. The longest straight-line distance across the U.S.A. is short of 3,000 miles.
NakedFury chapter 5 . 10/14/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why? Why oh why does it have to be fucking gryffindor for everythinng god damit?
crocket chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
lol thousands of miles lol the uk is less than thousand miles longits about 830/40 miles from one end to the other
fay chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
this story is really fun and enjoyable thank you for doing a wonderful job on an inventive storyline
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
yay the doctor!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2016
Don't bother finishing this story. It's boring, poorly written garbage.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
Will you show us at some point why they bothered sending Harry to Hogwarts? The impression I'm getting is that sitting in those classes is going to be pointless for him.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
With the way Hermione is behaving.. im qutie sure you missorted her, she is so much more fitting for Gryffindor than Ravenclaw. She is trying to do everything herself, completely ignoring that there are people who have jobs to deal with these things. She is trying to deal with potentially lethal situations without them... thats Gryffindor alright.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
hahahahah that last part.. hints at canon much? Greats story so far!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2016
first time anyone has gone down there so fast for me
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Ughh Ronald "Stomach of Holding" Weasley strikes again!
Specky Clarke chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
She hugged her mother round her KNEES. Is Hermione 1 or 11? Enjoying the story though.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
It seems you are doing the same thing you rail at the headmaster about. You spread yourself too thin and have trouble with satisfying yourself about anything. There is a lot to say in favor of the saying "Do one thing and do it well."I would ad. If you've done your best at the time, be content with your best and improve on the next project. You end up much happier in the long run. Congrats on the new little one. As a single father I raised 4 and they are a constant Challenge, but well worth the time spent. NEVER APOLIGIZE FOR THE TIME YOU SPEND WITH THEM AT THE EXPENSE OF SOME FANFICTION.
Eljin1 chapter 15 . 5/15/2016
i only just started reading, and i like it quite a bit.
i think its nice to have harry as a reasonably well adjusted child, but most importantly one that knows that saving the world IS NOT his responsibility. when quirrelmort makes his play for teh stone, id like to see harry relaxing in teh common room, and then maybe having an early night. comfortable and content with teh knowledge that saving teh stone is someone else's problem, one that he hasnt been trained, paid, or volunteered for.
looking forward to more