Reviews for Seeing the Forest Through the Trees
Athena13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awesome! Wish that was from a real episode!
Catmint chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
An excellent story. Good characterisation, good pacing, great drama, well-written action, good plot, McGee getting a head-slap... Love it!

I do have one issue to raise: when you write speech, you tend to use a full stop at the end of the speech and start a new sentence with "he said/she informed him/etc" when actually they're all part of the same sentence so you should be using a comma, not a full stop.
AshleyAficionado chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
As I read the story, it was a good Fan Fic, but the ending made it a great one : D
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
You ROCK!
immakingmyownluck chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Omg omg omg that was a realy realy greats story!:) lov it
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
That was great: perfect amount of banter, action, and emotion and love! I loved how they used their incredible partner bond to save each other! He saved her! It was so cute and wonderful! Very cute ending!
Aalliya chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Absolutely fantastic story!
secret-scribbled-notebooks chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh wow. I loved the whole banter thing, and the fact that Tony keeps addressing Ziva by her name.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
this is SUCH an awesome fic!
BritishNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
WOW! this was soo good! I loved it! it was soo sweet too!
tiva fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
awesome!
Ziny-DiNozzo chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
omg so sweet, love it SO much
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Very cool story.

Rogers was a madman but he served a lovely purpose in getting what was left of Tony and Ziva together.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Great story! The characters were spot on and for someone who's very much on the fence about whether or not she wants any "Tiva" to show up in the show, this was done very nicely.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow, totally loved this story! I love the feeling you give all the characters and how they act with each other. Good job. )