Reviews for Its not me, Its you
faneka chapter 4 . 8/29/2010
I have really enjoyed this start. I hope you're able to update soon. I have to admit, Percy is one of the last people I would think to pair Gibbs with. At least this way, Gibbs will be at Hogwarts with Harry.
doxiesmom14 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
It was good until you turned Jethro into a kid. good luck with this...great writing
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
That was great. Update soon.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
this is really good! why did percy glow white as well? is it the same reason as gibbs? just curious... please update whenever you may get the chance... can't wait to read what happens next in this!
ams71080 chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
Hm...

Amber
Holen-Snape chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
So Gibbs and Percy. How will Molly and Arthur handle that? Looking forward to more. thank you
ladywatertiger chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Please write a more caring partner for both Harry and Jethro

Percy is most often displayed as stiff remote not having a much of a bond with anyone having blind ambition. Draco is portrayed as a pureblood bigot. I hope Ducky or another CSI will play a bigger role. Tony might be good for Harry he seems to be deeper than most portray him. I also like Ziva.

Best wishes
wierdiesRus-WerdrThnUSince1908 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
Update soon please. _ I love your story thus far. I'm a big harry potter fan and I love NCIS too, so its a great combo. I'm sending the link to one of my friends who likes this crossover and I'm sure she'll want you to update soon too. _
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
This very good

Seishiro hungry to eat
SchwarzShifter chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
YAY! Harry Potter NCIS crossover! There are niot eniough of these in the world, lol. I can't wait to read the rest of it; keep up the good work!

...It's not Hermione is it?
annv chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
love it can't wait to find out what happens next
Anne399 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
So funny! Can't wait to see if Gibbs somehow manages to get back at Ziva and Tony for the 'arrest' Can't wait to see what happens at Hogwarts.
Suguri-chan chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Good chapter!

I thought it wascute seeing little Harry and Gibbs together!

Though what happend to Gibbs? Also Percy?

Its odd! So whith that happing I want to read more!

Suguri-chan
Anne399 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Very interesting turn of events; can't wait to see what happens next.
ams71080 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009