Reviews for Tea and Other Pleasures
AndurilofTolkien chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
well done
Toast chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Nice work!
There's fluff, tea and a good laugh in the Story. Is it silly? ...eh..maybe... a Little.
slestial chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
this is so adorable! great job with the chemistry between the two, i could imagine glorfindel's tension XD love it!
ElrondlordofImladris chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow. That is all I can say at this point. This story is both silly and sweet with a good helping of seduction. I loved that for once Elrond was the one who started it and not Glorfindel (but don't get me wrong, I love it when he starts to). Being a huge fan of this pairing I thought it was great! Plus, I love how you made Glorfindel shy, I never really see that and it was a fresh idea. I wish you would do another one!

Your friend,
El Pheredhil
Sternenkind1750 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Still reading my way through your stories and finding them beautiful :) Love this story, it's so funny and sweet :)
Fayet chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Liked that, too. I actually almost missed my train this morning because I had to finish reading this. Woe is me.. (no, not quite.)
Jiraya K chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It may be silly but it made me smile. Nice story.
kspadawan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Cute! :)
Teldra chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
LOL this is great :D
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I enjoyed the distinct flavor of one Mr. Douglas Adams that permeated this delicious little ficlet.

Yum...Seductress!Elrond.
princessmysterion83 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
awesome story
Marianne chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is SUCH a great story! Totally beautiful, poetic, well written and interesting. It was the first time I read some Elrond/Glorfindel and was not so sure at the beginning if I would enjoy it, but your text cannot leave to the reader anything but a really positive impression about this couple. :) Absolutely well done!
reeby10 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Ah, love can be quite frightening, eh, Glorfindel? XD I liked it a lot! :D
naltariel chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Very sweet. Glorfindel's obsession with er... teacup was very well done. I'm glad to see Elrond returned his feeling.
Grey Pigeon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
First of all, I bow humbly, and great thank you I feel really honored!

You served us another light, written with great humour and full of tenderness story. Even if short, even if you keep saying it's "A tad bit (or a lot) of silliness" it's still very beautiful, charming piece of work, in which you show us the small picture, like a photo in fact, and then you describe all possible details of it. You show us the tiniest feelings your characters feel, the surroundings, hidden emotions, eben the angle of sunlight. I noticed the sunlight is rather important in most part of your fics. It makes an iportant role - you always set mood using the light, increasing or dimnishing it's amount. I can find only one word for it - subtle.

It was a story very in your style. Means: more of it! Come on, people, we're chanting: more! more!...