Reviews for Ten Commandments
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Sweet
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Hi, you reproduce the tone of Abraham's voice very clearly in my mind. Tony giving over his chocolate shows a caring side of him. He seemed lost, until Gibbs confirmed their relationship. Beautifully written!
Thanks and cheers!
sodakey chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story. Interaction, character voice - clear, visual, writing style - all of it. Nicely done.
Michelle ASL chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Why is this rated M?
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Fantastic extension of the scene- I loved it!
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This was... absolutely breathtakingly brilliant!

Very, very good writing; perfectly in-character; and very poetic, in a way...

Thanks so much for sharing this!
cymraes chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
interesting use of words, I like the free associating, also the subtle/ unsubtle ending
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
nice story and even nicer ending!
Hromiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ha, I just watched this episode tonight! I always wondered where Sharif from Sharif Returns came from. Anywho, I kind of think everyone needs hugs here; poor confused Abraham and Tony who's getting hit a bit hard by the comments and questions. Sometimes when people do father son stuff with Gibbs and Tony I find it painfully overemotional, but this is nicely understated while still pointing out the relationship they have. I really wish you had more NCIS stories, or some favorites I could go check out. You are a very good writer who seems to have a good grasp of the characters. Keep on writing!
vanishingp2000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Beautifully done, thank you very much, VP.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Love it! Will you do more? Very good!
Ann chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I liked it. Loved the ending.
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
That reads just like it is really them..including Tony's smile :) Good job!
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Oh that ending was so great! What a nice little moment between Tony and Gibbs. Loved it.
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
So very nicely intertwined with the TV version. Thoroughly enjoyed it.