Reviews for Sensing a Shadow
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 7/6
Poor Yami...
And again, good piece! I love your humorous fics, but the melancholy and contemplative ones are just as good.
You're fucking fabulous!
Nightmare Troubadour chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
It's kind of interesting, how Yugi can sense Yami's feelings and emotions, but the two are still *just* out of reach of each other. It helps me appreciate the fact that Yami and Yugi eventually gained the ability to communicate with each other.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I can see why Yami acts that way towards Yuugi; after all, it's not like they had happy lives before they knew of each other. Yami had to pretty much beg for oblivious Yuugi's attention.

brittney
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
A very nice introspective piece from Yugi. I like the slightly mysterious, wholly 'puzzling' ending. :)
Maidenstear chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I really like this. It captures the beginning of Yami and Yugi's relationship well. :)
wolfgirlnowandforever chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Poor Yuugi. He should totally hug his shadow. Hugs are good for the soul. This was a great friendship piece.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aww...

that was nice of Yami to help him..
Niwaki chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
oh boy do I know how he feels, I been bullied most of my life but a year ago I got some friends and had fun with them but out of the blue I begin to feel lonely and scared I hadn't feel like that before, sad yes but never so lonely or frightneded I think it's because you finaly found something you could lose if you don't have friends you don't need to be scared of losing them...

it made me remember and cry and I really like it, especially when I know that he will soon met his shadow
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Beautiful how you capture things here - not just Yugi's feelings...but YAMI's as well!

I hope you don't mind that I'm now contemplating writing a companion piece for this from Yami's POV. :sheeps:

Great job as always!

~Dragon
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh, I like this one a lot, mainly because that's one of my favorite bits of fanart and you've captured the feel of the piece well XD
namenon chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Just like your last one, this is a fantastic way to take a fanart and base a one-shot off of it. I love your writing style. I really enjoyed reading this. I look forward to more of these.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I LOVE this bit of introspection from the days between the solving of the Puzzle and the realization that there was someone else there. Fits PERFECTLY with the picture. Well done!
Yugisrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hm! interesting! This could make a good long-term fic!
journey maker chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I absolutely loved it..
grandlarseny chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
THIS. WAS AMAZING. I'm such a sucker for pre-Duelist stories, and this is so well done and nuanced! I especially loved how you explained the way Yugi sensed Yami. Okay, going over in my corner to fangirl squee. Great work!