Reviews for Of a Feather
GuestGirl chapter 1 . 2/17
Hahaha loved it!
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 2/11
I absolutely love this and I wish it was a full fic. Could you do that for me? Or at least point me to a fanfic similar to this?
TigerPhoenixWolves chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
very cool and awesome story i love it very well written :)
Starcee138 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it! I can see the seekers "adopting" the four air force pilots. I would like to see more, but the story works well as a one-shot. Very nice, it left me with a warm feeling :)
Exactlywhat chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was very cute. As it's been three years or so, I doubt there will be a follow-up, but... Very cute. .
SingingFlames chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Excellent fic! I love when authors give the Transformers clearly non-human habits/quirks that make little to no sense to us. I mean, really, they're giant robots. They should behave and think differently than humans. Great work on this! :D
smileintothechaos chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow I really enjoyed this! :)
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This was rather believably sweet. And you filled all the pesky plot holes easily and effectively to keep things simple and flowing. I'd say I want more, but the one-shot has such a complete feel to it. The brief Autobot interlude and exit was fitting. But really the seekers shined. They didn't even get a direct line of dialogue and still you rocked them so hard.
Lunar Mist chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
It was cute! I love how you wrote the Seekers. The story is strangely believable. I could see the Seekers doing something like this. I'd love it if you built off this. Dunno if you will, but it seems like it'dbr fun to write and to read.
Vivian Hale chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
LOL Cute :3
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I’m just easily amused by the idea of Decepticon jets flocking with human jets.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
interesting
Polish chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Epic Firefly reference! -points- Wow, you are loved, no really I loved this!
SeekerMoonblade chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this story is really very interesting its too bad its a one-shot you could have made this a really interesting multi-chapter story
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
that was adorable and fun. hee! I kind of wish there was more but I think anymore would probably spook the seekers off of their playing with the human jets, huh? ah well. It was a very fun read.