Reviews for Nothing But The Rain
splover chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
they al hate each other now? nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo
Megan chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
Omg. That was sooo sad. I seriously cried in the last chapter. Omg. Im still crying. I didnt want kyle to die. Or even wendy, craig, clyde or christophe to die. I felt like crying when they died too. Amazing story. Really brought out a lot of different emotions from me. Wow.
chaos-chychy chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
DDX poor kenny! man I'm liking this story!
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Woo-hoo! Confused as hell!

CCB
Figure.10 chapter 13 . 4/27/2010
LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

That was beautiful.
Sam-Sam-Samedi chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
Well, this took me a while to sit down and finish. (Sorry, been obsessing in other fandoms, and actually, god forbid, writing. I know, I'm scared too.)

Hmm, I particularly enjoyed the Kenny-centric chapter. It was very crisp and refreshing in terms of style, and I find that to be very endearing about your writing. The little prayer added to the desperation of their situation.

As for Stan, I wish there had been more hinting of his eventual defect. It seemed somewhat hasty; I think more obvious drops would have helped early on. He didn't seem as on-the-fence as he could have been. I mean, Kyle is important, love is important, but it seems like there should have been *more* there. I'm afraid I can't explain it very well, I'll admit. D:

Anyway, everything wrapped up well. Kyle was barreling towards death so no surprise there, and it seems as though Stan has inherited his legacy.(You went the, er, somewhat happy way. Hey, that makes you a better person than me, at least. XD; ) Anyway, I'm sad it's over, but alas. . .
Newey chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Absolutely awesome story. So well written as with all your stories, which I'm slowly working my way through :) Looking forward as always to reading more of your work! Keep it up!
Hot Monkey Brain chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
I did read this as soon as it was posted and then failed to leave a review, because I procrastinate. A lot. I was really sad to see the end because I enjoyed the hell out of this story. I liked the way there were no simple answers to anything and I thought it ended in the right way, at the right point. To make things any more specific would have been cheap and I'm glad you avoided it. And even though it can hardly be called a happy ending, the sense of hope that the final chapter had was excellent.

I can't give you enough praise for this story, it's been one of my favourite reads on FF for as long as you've been writing and kept me hooked right through to the end. The characterisations were great, the action spot-on and the less pleasant parts never glossed over or glamourised either. Wonderful work and congratulations on completing it!
Micksters chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
IT'S OVER D:

Oh well this was really great

Thanks so much for making this fic
GalleyTrot chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
First off: Ahaha, you got my username wrong in the thank yous. XD But you're very welcome, anyway. I'm proud to be a part of the encouragement.

I may not review a whole lot, if I even review at all; but that's simply because I genuinely have nothing to say that hasn't been said already; redundancy is a HUGE peeve of mine.

That said, I got unbelievably excited just now when I woke up and saw that you had updated. Just a big moment of, "Mfg, last chapter, hooray!" It's ironic, too, because just two days ago at work I was wondering about this story. Tends to happen to me a lot.

Now to be perfectly honest, the style you wrote this in was perfectly brilliant for the story's content. You did an excellent job at leading us into the characters' mindsets, while still keeping many surprises for us around the corners. A good curveball is always a brilliant tool to use to keep people interested.

Humm... Don't let ANYBODY tell you that Kyle should have lived. I know just as well as you do that it should not have gone any other way. I know that, were I in his place, I'd be too weak willed to do what he did... But Kyle is strong. Reallyfuckingstrong. And his sacrifice for the possibility of a better future is very, very... Kyle.

I've run out of things to say (too early in the morning for intellect, and I am NOT a morning person), but just know this. From start to finish, this story had me in hook, line, and sinker. I love a good mindfuck dancing on tragedy, and you certainly gave me what I wanted, there. Great story, I'd read it over again in a heartbeat, and here's hoping you make many more awesome ones.

-Xander
Lady Azura chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
Wow.

That was... wow.
ElmyraBoo chapter 15 . 11/12/2009
This story was completely amazing from beginning to finish. The writing style kind of reminded me of the way people think. Like how someone thinks something one second and then its gone.

I think the way you decided to end this was perfect. It makes you wonder about what really was on the other side of the wall. Stories with darker themes like this one, I find, are better when it leaves the reader wondering.

Amazing work. I'm totally in love with your writing.
Collamair chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I love your style of writing, the way it's so dark yet so coherent. My applause for you.

I particularily like the way you've been alternating chaperts and carachters, it's something that few people can pull off well, but I find that it works in this situation, and once again you have my commendments.

Thus far, well done, I'm sincerely looking foreward to reading the upsomming chapters.
SpookieBoo chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
Oh my gosh, just read this story for the first time and absolutely loved every single chapter and moment. I love creative twists in fanfictions and weird, apocalyptic realities, and this was definitely amazing and addictive. At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to read something 'morbidly depressing' and sad, so I just opened it because I love a lot of your other stories, but this was so, so epic and good in a way beyond what I could have imagined. I seriously didn't see this ending coming, though, but it was so appropriate and fitting that anything else wouldn't have the same impact. So good. SO GOOD! Thanks for writing yet another story to completely get lost in, this one is definitely one of my top five favorites. I'll be rereading this one over a few times. Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
Hot Monkey Brain chapter 14 . 10/23/2009
Gnk. I loved this chapter. As in, read it on the edge of my seat while occasionally yelling at the characters or squeaking loved it. I think that seeing events through Kenny's eyes worked better than they would have done through either of the other two and his reactions were heartbreaking in places, as well as realistic.

I can see a couple of ways the next chapter could go, but whenever I start thinking like that, you surprise me and it's always better than what I thought would happen (this chapter is a case in point). So update soon before I drive myself insane trying to work out what comes next!