Reviews for That's not meant to happen
shyyetcheeky chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
This story is great...some stories are better off left without an ending so the reader can imagine what happened.

I feel so sorry that people said they hated your writing etc. People on ff sometimes can be so two-faced and mean. Just ignore them. Anyway the ending is totally up to you, maybe one day you'll get good inspiration to finish it...if not whos cares? It's your story no-one elses. Anyway I started off wanting to tell you that I really enjoyed this story and well done, I just got a little side-tracked. I think it's because when people say pretty much the same things to me, even if my writing isn't great drives me nuts because I've spent so much time and effort on it. Anyway yet again great story!

Best Wishes

S.Y.C
Jacinda L chapter 16 . 11/14/2009
first off- dont let any one of the reviewers hurt you. if they dont like your story or that chapter its their problem. DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU. im one of those people who review everything but dont write. i talk to the the authors all the time but i never have the power or willingness to start/publish a story; so i get that being an author is just plain hard and hearing reviewers saying that you do a crappy job when your doing your best lowers yourself esteem, your confidence, and then your passion for writing. one of the authors i review for had a best friend as a beta who reviewed her story everytime saying that the author was really bad. after a while she decided to quit writing and dejected by everything. i told her exactly what im telling you (plus to get rid of her so called friend). she went back to writing and told her friend off. remember this is YOUR story not the readers, yours. you create that scenery, you put in the hours and long hard thoughts to perfect the simple details that which make a story brilliant. write a sequel if you wish it. end the story if you wish it. but never give up.

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
jTalley chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
What! that made no sense at all i'm sorry but i hated it what was the point of that?
gressa.cullen chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
Wow that was fast!

Thanks for writing it was fun reading:)

good luck!
Imprinting Magic chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
wow nice
gressa.cullen chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
omg i just realized that i have read all the story but i didnt review srry i usually review in all the stories that i red!

i just wanted to say that i really loved this story u did a really good job writing it,it was very diffrent from others and that's why i liked it !

good luck with ur writin and i hope u update soon

-gressa
123OpHeLiAc456 chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
Hm,Mkay!
running.with.wolves chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
yay a sequal! awsem story cant wait for more
GlamourMoon chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
Aw...I cant wait for the sequal!
earthtochelsey chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
This is really good!

Updaye soon!(:
Lady Stardust Northman chapter 14 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter. About the hits and visitors thing, visitors is how many people have looked at your story or profile. Hits is how many times people have looked at it. Some people look more than once and of course different chapters makes the numbers different.
BemuxLimsaLivey chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
ya i want to know that to! if i knew i would tell you but i dont so srry but when you find ouut would you mind telling me? i loved the chappie i am so sad that it is ending! i so so so want the sequal!
lionandthelamblove7 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
Aww.. i liked it! beautiful..can't wait till the next chapter...but I'm not sure what that visitors thingy means?

xoxopauloxox
lollypopgirl222 chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
yay! this was so good. i love this so much. i wish that i had come up with this idea. your such a good author. keep it up
Jacinda L chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
i totally think you should do a sequel to this because seriously who doesn't? LOL this was a great chappy..again! :)