Reviews for Moonlight Demons
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
It was nice to finally have some context for this. The more Kenji pushes Tal away, the more determined he is to become his friend.
momentai35 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
just read this story too and this is a great fic

you really know how to make characters and I can imagine this being made into a real show

they have great personalities as well and in my opinion, I don't really like hotheads so I really like Tal...

I just hope that you could make an actual fanfic on this, I would definitly read it too
RoyalKnightX chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Ok that was awesome. Tal's probably the calmest gogglehead I've seen that still has self-esteem (not that Takato was completely lacking it, but lets face it, he was no Davis), and certainly the only blond one, but I like him! Inca too... and wow, Tal/Inca hints on the second day in the Digital World? Hehe... nice. I do wish there had been some more interaction with Seta and Mai... but I still loved this.

Even if it killed him? That doesn't bode well. At all. But Tai mentioned seeing him at Heighton View Terrace, so... he's alright, right? Right.

...a chip? THEY HAVE SPIRIT CHIPS! But there's only 5 of them... that doesn't work. And the symbol's different. Kari and Cody come to mind with "whistle and kendo stick" (actually Kouji does too, but thats wrong season), but I don't see how they're relevent so I think it means something else.

...we have a lot to talk about, aneki.

(Fave'd)
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was a very pleasant introspective into the original Digidestined's story! I really like the way each of them have their own personality, independent from the characters of Adventure/02 and FTFOD, especially Kenji. I can't wait to find out who their Digimon are!
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw, you haven't decided yet? It should be obvious now that I've made a Mega up for Aiwemon. Incidentally, I recently put up a new poll on my profile asking about whether or not Aiwemon and Menelmon should eventually go Mega, and all twelve people that have voted have said yes. So we will see OhtarAranmon, and whatever Menelmon's Mega level is.

Yes, I'm shamefully pushing for my own... SHUT UP!

(BTW, the use of the '... SHUT UP!' Line that I sometimes use is from Monty Python's Flying Circus, in the sketch: Self-Defence Against Fresh Fruit. (Line from the sketch) "Suppose he's got a bunch?"-"SHUT UP!"-"Supposing he's got a pointed stick?"-"SHUT UP!" Plus, I also tend to believe that a person may have the inclination of laughing when I write something like the above, and so the use of the term 'SHUT UP!' is both to try and dissuade them from their laughter, or, add further reason to laugh.)

Anyways, I found that this little previous Digidestined oneshot was very good, and it portrays your usual style of following the emotions and relationships of characters very well. I want to know how the relationships develop between Tal and his team, and since I'm especially a softie, between Tal and Inca. I still think it would be good for Aiwemon to go to either of them, though as of right now I would say that I'm leaning on the side of pairing Aiwemon up with Inca.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You