Reviews for Doing Time
Bree Whitlock-McCarty chapter 19 . 7/27/2011
great story
The Awsome one chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
" 'S SODA!"

laughing like a manic at this story. Love it! I'm wondering what will happen next? Will Carlisle pay bail or is going to be a jail break and epic car chase to Forks? I'm wondering. Siriusly - i mean Seriously, sorry 'bout that, been reading to many HP Marauders fics.
alienlies chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
Omc this story was so FUNNY! lol this was AWESOME!
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 19 . 9/11/2010
Loved it sooooooooooooooooo funny
Vacni chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
i love your story

it's so funny
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Re-reading this because I found it so funny the first time, I am enjoying again, however you need to go through and check your work before you post because there are quite a few obvious typos.
TWPOTTER chapter 13 . 2/27/2010
Haha! This is well good! x
Kristen chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
THIS IS THE BEST EVER!
Owens Ash chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
Great story I loved it. keep up the good work. !
karen chapter 19 . 1/1/2010
This was amazingly hilarious! Thank you thank you thank you. I couldn't stop laughing so hard which annoyed my brother like hell.. Muchisimas Gracias :)
Moonlit.Forest.Night chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
lmao, i just found this accidentaly today and couldn't stop reading it, it was awesome, though personally i would love to see esme's reaction to emmett's prank, still totally amazing story
Candi Marie Cullen chapter 19 . 12/5/2009
ok.
bwah-haha-haha-13 chapter 19 . 12/4/2009
oh my god! this was the best story i've read in ages. i was clutching my stomach rolling around with laughter. it still hurts. man it was amazing. personally i liked the questioning chapters the most but it was all fantastic!
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 18 . 11/19/2009
OMH, I laughed so much reading this. I loved it!
bookbabes chapter 18 . 10/9/2009
I love this story! It is so hilarious! I luv luv luv it! I loved everything about it! no hatred whatsoever!