Reviews for Shattered
mistystar123 chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
NO ONE BEETS about chapter 10" no one can beat me)!
mistystar123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
COOL
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 1/25/2012
i can't believe how psycho hollystar is now! she used her power on all the clan cats to accept accept her as the one and only leader! how will lionblaze and jayfeather be able to stop her? was it thornclaw's death that pushed her over the edge?

thought the part at the beggining about whitewing's kits was very adorable:

A sudden rustling caught his attention, and turning, he saw Whitewing pad out of the nursery, a bundle of ginger-striped fur dangling from her jaws. The other kit followed at her paws, nearly tripping over his own as he squirmed loose of the clinging tendrils of bramble.

"Hey, Whitewing!" Lionblaze mewed cheerfully. "Your kits are getting big!"

"And strong." Her green eyes gleamed as she set down Oakkit, curling her tail protectively over the little she-kit. "Like their father."

Cinderheart leaned forward to look at Rainkit, tilting her head to the side. "Hello, Rainkit," she mewed softly.

The little tom-kit nodded to her seriously. "Hello, Cinderheart," he replied solemnly. "We're coming outside to play today. Mother said it was alright."

"Well, of course it's alright!" Cinderheart let out a short, kindly laugh. "Isn't it nice to be in the sunlight?"

"Rainkit doesn't like it," Oakkit piped up. "He'd rather stay in the den all day long."

Rainkit shot his sister a glare out of his dark blue eyes. "I do not!" he argued. "I like it out here. And one day, I'm going to be a great warrior!"

"That's right," Whitewing said firmly. "No matter what any cat says, you two are going to be warriors that ThunderClan will be proud of."

Lionblaze was surprised by the emotion behind her words. That's a little serious for a simple chat, he thought, but shook it off. "You'll be apprentices soon, huh?"

Oakkit sighed dramatically, flopping down on the ground and ruffling her short pelt. "Not for another three moons," she moaned sadly. "We should be apprentices now. I'm ready to protect the Clan and hunt and stuff!"

"There's more to the Clan than hunting," Rainkit mewed loftily. "You need to fight for the Clan. You'd rather just play all day."

"Not true!" Oakkit shot back shrilly. "I can fight!" She narrowed dark green eyes. "Why don't I show you right now?"

Rainkit was on his paws in an instant. "Bring it on, little sister!" he snarled, leaning down into a crouch.

"I'm older than you!"

"No you're not!"

Cinderheart let out a knowing purr. "Kits."
WyldClaw chapter 22 . 1/6/2012
hollystar's gone power hungry and mad after leopardstar killed her love thornclaw!

that was evil of her to send Ferncloud, Foxclaw, Icepelt, Berrynose, Hazeltai AND daisy on the first wave! daisy of all cats? doesn't she realize that daisy never had a single lick of battle training? she's sending her on a suicide mission

at least jayfeather discovered that the shardleaves clear ones mind of hollystar's power. will he and lionblaze be able to warn riverclan
WyldClaw chapter 20 . 1/6/2012
so that's what happened to the moonpool!

i agree with jayfeather- blackflower is really dangerous
WyldClaw chapter 17 . 1/6/2012
i liked how hollystar gave larchkit and hollykit the 'warrior names ' of larchshine and hollyflower. that was very sweet of her to do that

but that wasn't nice of her to threaten whitewing that she'd reveal who her kits' real dad was
WyldClaw chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
oh my goodness!
WyldClaw chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
was what hollystar saw sent from the dark forest
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
oh no! it looks like onestar has become set on revenge against lionblaze
ReploidCat chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
I wonder if in the next few chapters Brambleclaw took swimming lessons from Jayfeather to help his legs.
leopardstar chapter 32 . 7/9/2011
It was a good story, good plot. Please keep writing
Mistyrivermoon chapter 29 . 5/14/2011
why did you kill her why why why you are so making me cry
Mistyrivermoon chapter 28 . 5/14/2011
Shadow you are thee must best writer ever! If I didn't know better you are one of the erin hunters them las thing have you ever thought about reading seekers?

I

you Shadow
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
Aw. Lionblaze is so cute thinking about the kits. _
Spiritflare chapter 25 . 12/2/2010
I still wanna kitnap Blackflower :3 even if she's a total b****!