Reviews for 2 Years Later
shannon30033 chapter 4 . 2/24
I wonder if the baby will be magical...hmmmmm.
miss-labyrinth chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
Finally I found a fanfiction on this story! but sadly it's not complete nor recently updated, so please if you find the time and will, do!

I like it a lot, maybe you could try to make it a little bit less centered around Katie and Owen alone and get in more of a storyline in which they play part. It will probably give you more of a reason to continue writing :)
Ali chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
At first, i wasnt going to review this story, not that it isnt good. Mostly cuz u havent updated since 2009. But then i realized, the story is called 2 years later, so its pretty ironic that im reading this, TWO YEARS LATER. So, thats why i reviewed :). Hope u enjoyed that random burst of irony.
Daisyangel chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I absolutely love this book series! I hope Katie and Owen are okay. I can't wait to see them with a baby! I love this story.
Cap'NCupcake chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Loved it! And it wasn't that short! I'm just happy you updated!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

:) Jordan
ximena chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
hey savannah, i liked this chapter alot and it sort of gives you a picture of what the next few months r gonna be like! keep up the good work!
WindowChild chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
Aw, the naming-ness was really cute. It's short yes, but you updated Fairy Tales so I can forgive you. ...This time. ; P Hey, can you put Rod in it soon? Pretty please? The bit about his name reminded me. You did a little better with the characterization here. Yay!
kit chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
interesting chapter, please continue there so little on this series out there.
Cap'NCupcake chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
AW! I love the story so far!

I'm so excited! I can now read things that aren't ONLY about Percy. I mean, trust me, I love him (A LOT!), but sometimes you can only have so much Seaweed Brain! Now I have Owen too! Sigh!

You have to update again soon! Cuz I can now read it! :D

:) Jordan
Kristiepits chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
As with the other two, I love it, but too short. I think Owen's reaction was dead on, except that his Katiedar might have given him a little hint.

The one think I didn't really like was:

“Yeah well, I don’t quite have control over these things.” Katie replied sadly,

If you are going to blame it on something messing with the pill, you should have went with antibiotics, it actually happens all the time.

Anyways, I hope you write more to this soon.
Kristiepits chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Oh, they're going to have a baby! Love it!

This chapter is way too short though.:(

Too bad she still doesn't trust Owen though.
Kristiepits chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Yeah! Someone else who likes Enchanted Inc too. I just finished the last in the series today, it's so sad that her publisher won't publish anymore because the numbers were too low, I love these books.

I also loved this chapter and look forward to reading more of your story as soon as I finish this.

You did a great job with this story, I think they are still true to the original.

Thank you so much for writing it.
stardust66 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
hey its a great story but i really dont think thats what Owen would say. And even though its a big and dramatic moment Owen Palmer would not be left speechless. But I like the plot although i do think you are streching the story out to much.
percyjackson8597 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
you should really write more chapters, your writting is great!
ximena chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
hey savannah, it was pretty good and kinda what i expected from owen and katie so good job but i think that though all the chapters connect to make a story it would be good to have a smallish/tinish plot within the chapter instead of just a conversation.

keep writing