Reviews for Sunflowers
SparklingDust chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I just found your work today and am really enjoying it. Unlike quite a few users on this site, you're a really good writer.
This short was very reflective and bittersweet, and almost dark. I loved it, even not being a Chlex shipper.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awwww! Poor Lex! This was very well writen! Amazing work!

Fell4
Lora chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I was really suprised to see that this was the only Chlex you'd written. Though a short fic, I thought it conveyed a beatiful thought with nice imagery. Decidedly well-written.
isabella36 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I LOVED IT! You did a great job with this story. You really are a great writer. I'm a little conflicted because although it would be a great one-shot I can't help but hope that you will develop it into a larger story. I wish Chloe would realized how much Lex loves her. They both deserve to find love and I know they can find it with each other. Hope you continue writing more Chlex. Thanks for posting.
Luthor Lady chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
More Chlex! More! :p I loved it (Been reviewed over NS, but hey, figured it's always nice to leave a comment here too!)
lexie2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I read and reviewed this beautiful one-shot on NS and I just have to tell you again how much Ive enjoyed it. Its been added to my favourites and my Lex community- LilliansChild- heer on .
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I've never been a big fan of Chloe/Lex but this made me want to root for them. Wonderful fic. Loved it.
therealcaramel chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Read that on NS some time ago. Loved it. Poor Lex :(
dessam89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was amazing and completely believable! You really personified all the characters perfectly! I loved the sunflower metaphor and how Lex thought that he'd bring darkness upon Chloe if he ever pursued her. Too bad Chloe can't take off a Clark blinders and see how much Lex is trying to please her. A sequel maybe? :)