Reviews for Want
Kyp chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Since Identity didn't have a new chapter, I went looking for old stories to appease my need for a story. Remind me again why Bellasario didn't follow your story lines in regards to Jibbs ;-) I loved rereading this as much as the first time!
god chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
i skimmed most of it, i admit, but seriously the last line is so OP! Like seriously its ingenious, nice one!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
You were doing so well until you made me cry with the Jibbs angst. Then you made it all better again. Love it!

Favourite lines: "he couldn't explain why all the marines in the Washington, D.C. area had, all at once, tapped into their murdering dark sides or succumbed to a closet need for hard drugs" lol lol LOL
and
"Reading them, growing increasingly annoyed at the handwriting of her supposedly intelligent employees, evaluating them, and signing them." because it is so Jenny
and
"She was now contemplating setting the files on fire. Because at twenty-three hundred, the pile of case reports looked suspiciously the same size as it had two hours ago." This made me laugh so had that i spat up my juice
and
""And you brought me that?" she questioned suspiciously, seriously wondering if the entire world had gone to hell without her noticing.

If he was responsible for this cupcake, she was either going to laugh out loud, or cry uncontrollably and then quit her job. She was just not in the mood." aw, poor jenny
nimfka chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This fic is so damned hot :D I love the way you're describing relationship between Jethro and Jen and you're writing fantastic scenes :)
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Just found this one! Totally awesome and certainly what we all wished had happened. Loved her fighting it and then giving in so utterly and completely. Very hot! Great job, as always.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Well well well. That was one hell of a one shot! I can't even go to sleep after reading that story. Where in the world did u get your idea and if u have more bring them on. Excellent job with the setting, description and tone of the story.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is the best smut-based story I've ever read. I love the smug little line at the end.
jibbsloverforever17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Yummm lol thanks just read this after watching Judgement Day

made me feel better!
KatelynGibbs chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
...*guh*...

...whoa...

Talk about passionate make-up sex. That has been far too many years in the making.

Damn Gibbs and his f*# ed up logic that cannot be denied.
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I am so reminded of why I 3 you. And why you'd be mortified over a friend reading it. :)
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
wow! loved when jenny was goading gibbs! i can totally see this whole scene happening! the kind of thing that happens when the camera is elswhere... like following tony on a date or the team going to a bar together or something.

On another note, i'm kinda wondering if sex is really like that...? i'm a sophomore in high school who hasnt even had her first kiss yet (i know- pathetic right?), so now you totally have my hopes up. I'll be very sad one day if its not ;D thanks for writing this!
logophile1993 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Hurt me Jethro. Hurt me like I hurt you. - God I nearly died! Brilliant. Amazing! And Btw, I don't listen during that class either! :D
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
"Thought this up in my Shakespeare class; not sure where it came from." - Maybe the play you are learning about in that class just is not as exciting as NCIS?

"She couldn’t explain why all the marines in the Washington, D.C. area had, all at once, tapped into their murdering dark sides or succumbed to a closet need for hard drugs." - Maybe so she would appreciate the ones that do behave well, like Lery Jethro Gibbs does, so much more?

"What she really, really didn’t get though was why every single one of her agents had suddenly decided to turn in their case reports tonight. At twenty-one hundred on a Friday." - Maybe Gibbs glared at them all?

"which explained why she had to blink at least five times at the cupcake that appeared on her desk. She looked up slowly, leaning back a little, stretching, and lifted her hand, twitching her pen slightly between her fingers. “Jethro,” she greeted coolly, concealing her considerable surprise. “Is that,” she pointed to the cupcake with her pen, “to make up for what you explicitly told that FBI Agent he could do with his gun today?” “It’s your birthday, Jen,” he responded, as if he was informing her of something she wasn’t already aware of. Jenny looked down from his shadow-hidden face to the item on her desk and lifted an eyebrow ever so slightly. Pink icing. Blue and purple star sprinkles. A heart shaped candy stuck in the middle. She looked back up at him. “And you brought me that?” she questioned suspiciously, seriously wondering if the entire world had gone to hell without her noticing. If he was responsible for this cupcake, she was either going to laugh out loud, or cry uncontrollably and then quit her job. She was just not in the mood." - How can anybody ever not be in the mood for a cupcake? Especially an extremely tacky-looking one like the one she just got? IMO, looking tacky is part of any cupcake's reason for being.

“No,” he drawled, pointing at the cupcake, “that is from Abby." - AW, how sweet is that?

This,” he held up the tumbler in his hand...He leant forward, placed the tumbler full of deep amber liquid in front of her," - As was that.

“Perhaps I wouldn’t have to if you and your team weren’t constantly finding ways to piss off sister agencies instead of doing your paperwork.” She caught the quick flicker of annoyance in his eyes and felt an immature glow of satisfaction. But he didn’t bristle or react to her goading." - 'K, then I will bristle on his behalf: It's not Team Gibbs' fault, director!

"If you think I won’t hesitate to shoot you now to make myself feel better, I beg you,” she dug her nails into the desk, hating the way he was just looking coolly at her. “try me.” - Gibbs, STOP with the making women want to shoot you already!
Damon4eva chapter 1 . 9/11/2009