Reviews for PJO on Crack
gone as of 7 8 10 chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
yay! I don't like the jonas brothers, so yay!
gone as of 7 8 10 chapter 31 . 7/25/2010
let me guess... It's Zoe Nightshade! ;)

jk... I'm not that stupid. It's probably Rachel singing to Percy... well actually, my brain's fried, so I have no clue!
gone as of 7 8 10 chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
lol, I hate the song Baby... so naturally I love this! haha... Rachel, you'll never have Percy!
Kayreeinspace chapter 32 . 7/24/2010
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It just kills me how awsome not only this story, but how awsome Chad is! Please write more.!
Emma Co-author of PJOOC chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
Hey :)

I am Emma, the co-author of PJO On Crack that you all have heard so much about :)

For those who are saying (or thinking and aren't brave enough to let us know how you feel) that these last few chapters aren't stories, you are absolutely correct. They aren't. They are three songs that Miranda and I really like and have an attachment to that we decided to change the lyrics for this story. We aren't trying to just take up space, we were absolutely bored on Monday and had nothing better to do. I personally think these are a cute (and funny) representation of the stories.

In the future, of course we will come out with more chapters with actual substance to them. But I love music, and writing songs, and this was perfect for getting my mind off of things. I totally understand that the majority of you reviewing are big fans, not flamers, and we totally appreciate that! Keep up your reviews, and we will just have to eat a lot of jello and pudding (psssst I am not taking a side in the war-I'm Switzerland :) to come up with more awesomeness that is PJOOC.

Sorry for this being more of an author's note than a review, but since I did not want to have Miranda make a new chapter for this I decided to just make it a comment. For those who will complain that this isn't a review, I LOVE PJOOC AND THESE SONG FICS ARE REALLY GOOD MIRANDA! :)
beautyfrompain chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
I'm not a flamer, not even close. I'm just sayin' that so far I knew, this wasn't a songfic. Updating with songs (complete with changed lyrics) seems lazy to me. If you're going to update, I beg you to at least add an amusing part-story to it. Like, to accompany the song. I don't see any amusing about this, but maybe it's because I hate song-fics. Whatever. IF your about to take offense, keep in mind that I'm NOT FLAMNG YOU.

-beautyfrompain

P.S.: NOT. FLAMING.
laura loom chapter 32 . 7/23/2010
What to write? I don't want my review to be written down on a leaf (no need to waste the paper!) and burned as Percy pats my back, muttering "Epic Fail..." ! I love your story! Remeber the pancakes! evil fishes!
laura loom chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
I'd say I don't know, but then I'd have to have my stupidity beaten out of me by Annabeth! So instead I'll say Chad was singing to Percy. As this chapter said itself, "you know I'm right

I'm right, I'm right, I'm right"
laura loom chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
The last time I drank vanilla frapichino ( I spelled that wrong) was when I was on a mountain. On a mountain in maine to be precise! A mountain in maine with trees and the ability to call people! (wow I don't think that could have come out wronger!) I love writing things in parentheses because then the computer doesn't make you capitalize the beginning of each sentence! Team pudding! And it was stolen sippes o' frap from my mother AND father! I love your story! please do not delete chapter/chapters! Purina Cat Chow! Long live Percabeth!
laura loom chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
OMG! My dad was playing this frantic sounding fiddle music, and combined with this I felt like breaking into hysterical laughter!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 31 . 7/22/2010
im going to guess chad the gay purple crazy meowing armadillo that always wears a top hat singing to percy saying he doesnt like annabeth
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
okay how is that i think like thats just cruel because i love nico and i have to ask u y do u think its easy to pick on him
Too-lazy-to-login chapter 32 . 7/21/2010
Glee PJO on Crack INSANITY!

Pregnant Annabeth! :)
Merry Times chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
They actually put peanut butter on your knees? I have never heard of that before. Weird.
Princesss Andromeda chapter 28 . 7/19/2010
I never like stuff like this. But I read the reviews and they generally seemed good so I decided to try it and see if it would be any better. And I got to hand it to you: congratulations on making the first PJO parody that is actually funny! Good job! Love the armadillo. I actually know a kid just like him who is madly in love with Zac Efron. Forgot to mention: this kid is a boy. SO CREEPY. Also: kudos to you for not letting that loser jerks flame get to you. Once again, love this story and good job!
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »