Reviews for PJO on Crack
blueshroom chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
The-Strategist019282 chapter 37 . 7/6/2012
lol chad, chad, chad. I LOVE this story so keep trying to update plz!
Chameleon101 chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Lol! LMFAO! That's SOOOOOO funny! Love it! Keep writing!
GirlWithTheRainbowColoredWings chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
lol my names sara but I spell it saraH with an H, AWSOME
Mia chapter 37 . 10/25/2011
Hahahahaha LOL I can't stop laughing! Make morrreeee! Plz? U should use mothertrucker instead of motherf*cker for something. And have someone say oh fudge cakes that would be amazing! I could totally be a character for this, ;D
Mia chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
Hahaha! When my little ponies came on and nico screamed, my sis is watching "let me in" and as soon as I read that a scream came from the television and I lost it! roflmfao!
THEDARKKIT chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
wheres theia47 when you need her to flame this story
Kayreeinspace chapter 37 . 8/31/2011
OMG! I hate to sound corny, but this was updated on my birthday! I have been reading this story since around the time it was made! Thanks for a great story!
Mikitara chapter 37 . 8/29/2011
Ahhhhhh, I really love Chad. SO MUCH. Anywho, why are you getting surgery? Why are you moving.

Wow, this sounds so mean and I've never said it before to anyone but, I hate your life.

It reminds me of mine.
Mikitara chapter 34 . 8/29/2011
Ok, now I'm mad because you quit your old syncro. GIMMIE A GOOD REASON WHY YA DID THAT, HMM?

Ugh, I'm so upset with you.

I'm telling Charlie.
Mikitara chapter 33 . 8/29/2011
I was right.

Anywho, I liked to interviews but you really should've been doing some CHARLIE! Oh yes, oh yesness.
Mikitara chapter 31 . 8/29/2011
Lol! Chad, I know and...he loves Percy and Zac Efron so one-a dem. :D
Mikitara chapter 27 . 8/25/2011
I liked this chapter! Sorry I haven't reviewed on here for over 2 years. You probably don't remember me...
The Name of Epicness chapter 37 . 8/10/2011
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 37 . 8/10/2011
RANDOM! Funny too! Awesome! Your 17? I did not know that! Anyways glad your still writing!
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »