Reviews for PJO on Crack
itslalybitch chapter 37 . 8/10/2011
hahahahahahahahhahhaah awewsome. you should have never stopped this story, it's awesome.
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 36 . 7/5/2011
AHHHHHHH! LAST CHAPTER! (so far...i guess...idk...) IM GONNA CRY! DX Love this though! XD
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 33 . 7/5/2011
this is hilarious! i love it!
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 28 . 7/5/2011
omigosh...you said the reviewer should buy a happy meal and they were so skinny that they should super size the deal and i was like: I know i've heard that somewhere! then i realized it's from a katy perry song...lol :) And that reviewer is mean! DX
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
Miranda we love you! Okay, i love you since i'm the only one reading this that i know of...but all your reviewers love you! And i havent finished reading this...but if you ever decide to make another chapter, i think you should do more Taylor Swift songs...those are AWESOME! XD
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 25 . 7/5/2011
OMIGOSH! YOU WENT TO TEXAS? I LIVE IN TEXAS! XD Oh, and i joined your group on facebook! XD And i love, love, LOOOOOVE your story!
I'm-Alice-Cullen chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
I read that you were Caramelldansen for 3 hours and so i searched it on youtube. I watched an english version and i went: omigod. And then i came back to your story and read your author's note again and burst out laughing and it's 3:17 in the morning and i felt sorry for you...lol...i really like this story though!
colleenkali chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
OMIGOD! I LOVE THIS! ESPECIALLY THE SONGS! Have you made a youtube video or something with your or someone else singing these? these are amazing!
PJO fan chapter 36 . 6/22/2011
It's been over 6 MONTHES SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! I like this story, but I'm tired of checking my bookmarks CONTINUEOUSLY waiting for something that will not happen.

Sorry, just...that's what I think.
Daughterofeclipes chapter 36 . 5/29/2011
zOMG! So funny! I adore Chad! He's so chill! Can't wait for the next one! I love the parodies you make, especially the one sung by Chad to Zac Effron; That was funny. {I'd give a 'verified' name thingy, but I'm so incredably smart and forgot my password and it won't let me change it-but at least I remembered my username right?-... So, eh... BUT! I can still add this story to my favourites(for some unknown reason, it still lets me! *laughs evily*} Post when you can! :D *Adds to favourites*
HappyfulAWESOMEreader chapter 20 . 5/5/2011
This is the best fic I have read so far. I hope you haven't given up on it. It's very awesome. May the force, pizza, and percy be with you!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 23 . 4/26/2011
T-shirts would be AWESOME! be sure to make one of Chad! or 3! or 8711! i don't care how many, just make 'em!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 5 . 4/25/2011
LOL FUNNY!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
i love things with no point! making people laugh is (mostly) more important than i plot, but only with people who can make that work, and you can!
Confused as possible chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
What is going on in this story? I am sooooooo confused!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »