Reviews for Moment of Denial
lovefairytail007 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
i love this manga, its so sad though i just want them together!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
i thought it was amazeing just i got done with book 6 and i still have to read 7 and 8 ect. so i think they get back together or her faonse sorry if i spelt it worng any way he is fugi and she is his x because in book 8 review it says ann's little sister visits shiira or watever her name is and her x fionse wich is fugi ( probably ) because he is shiika's brother so dousent that make sence?
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I really liked how you captured Daigo's feelings about the break-up and Ann.
Kawaii tenshi no hikari chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I would have used my signed name but I forgot it. I haven't been on for too long .. Anyway, the one shot is not bad. But the content could allude to more details and specific symbols/events/memories in Daigo and An's relationship. Since I haven't read the manga in ages, I couldn't really get into the mood/mind of Daigo. The words are a bit too generic that anyone who felt frustrated and angry from a breakup would probably say. However, I like the use of quoting of An's reason for the break up (that what it was, right? I can't recall what it alludes to, but it brought back a feeling of familiarity).

I love Sunadokei. Have you watched the drama? It's a little different from the manga but still good. The actress is Megumi Sato (Sakurako from Hana Yori Dango)! Hm...this brings back my interest in this series. I will go reread it again some other day!
kao-dreams chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
-sniff- Poor Daigo. I was so sad when she broke up with him, but I had a feeling that it would happen either because Daigo would fall for Shiika or Ann would give in to Fuji. I do like Ann x Fuji but I hate Daigo x Shiika. D: This oneshot had wonderful writing that expressed Daigo's emotions perfectly. Well done.
KaoticKayla-Chan R.I.P PAUL chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I love it! it really explains how Diago was feeling
MaemiSmile chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Spoiler! haha lol when did they break up? After chapter 9? cuz that's the chapter i read up to...
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It wasn't bad. Very nice. The good thing about monologues is that you can write it any way you want as long as there's some kind of coherence that the reader can follow. Afterall, our thoughts are pretty much all over the place and we do often question ourselves.

The nice thing about this is that it ties in totally with the confrontation that An and Daigo have again later on when An comes back and they go to the beach. These thoughts matched what his decision was but of course with something a little extra. So I think you got Daigo's character and thoughts pretty well.

You can probably do a series of these monologues over different timeframes of the manga documenting the decisions that Daigo made regarding An and any regrets or reflection he might have had. I don't think you got that far into the manga, but you might wanna think about expanding this as you read on. I can already think of 2 important plot points that you can write about, but I don't wanna spoil anything :D. But you'll probably recognize it when you get to it.
YamiTenshi14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh wow I can't believe there are fanfics on this manga! Anyway it's really good I thought it brought out Daigo's feelings very well. I was surprised though, Ann breaks up with him? When's that? I just started reading it recently so maybe I'm not up to date...oh well... I've liked Fuji better from the start so it's no loss for me lol. Anyway keep it up and continue writing!