Reviews for When Life Imitates Television
MiniLover chapter 1 . 9/27
This was hilarious! Too funny seeing Eric sneak onto the set and go up against the actors in their trailers, to get what he wants! And to hear everyone's thoughts was too funny. And of course there has to be some nookie in their too! Love it!
Angel Empath chapter 1 . 1/8
Haha. This was a good little story. Shame Alan didn't listen lol
pey chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
ROTFL if only
tanseynz chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Fabulous! AB and CH both lost their minds when it came to Eric, so only a judicious glamouring is going to make the last series of True Blood end sanely. Sadly, for the books it's too late.
classicoldmama chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
LOL what an idea!
katierim chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Very Good! Guess Ball didn't listen because Sookie isn't back with Eric yet...hopefully soon
alh1971 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like the idea of Eric glamouring Alan Ball-too bad it didn't really happen before the series got butchered. And I agree with Eric, he should have long hair as befitting a Viking lord. As much as I adore Alexander Skarsgard, MY Eric will always be Vladmir Kulich (CH had him in mind when she created Eric, and I wholeheartedly agree with her). I picture Sookie to look more like Jessica Simpson, though its hard to get past her dumb blonde image. At any rate, I enjoyed the premise for this story, just wish it really happened...
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was awesome, Terri!
If only that conversation with Alan Ball could have actually happened, huh? *sigh*
Your writing talent is incredible. My muse gets jealous every damn time I read something of yours. Be very proud, girl. You're one of the very best. (and that's a very small # in my book)

Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Apart from the smut your story was just awful. Your way of writing is sort of sloppy and mediocre. But keep writing to better yourself.
sheknitsnicely chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ha ha. So funny. Loved Eric's fuck you to the weird changes they made to the TV show. Clearly Eric's hair should not have been cut, although it does make him look f'hawt. Love it! Skn x
mangomilch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I was laughing out loud several times. Great story!
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Bravo! :D
LilleIngrid chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I really loved this story.

Yor wrighting and imagination are incredible.

Love and muses
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I totally loved this story! If Eric were real I could just see him paying the set and cast of TB a visit.

It made me giggle.

vikinglover101 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
This was great ! I hope Alan Ball has this handed to him to read. The Viking rules and Bill is still a douche !