Reviews for All We Ever Needed
lorrainasolis chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
this is such an awesome story :)
Lily chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
I love all your stories. Please update. :) Because it makes me sad when you don't. :(
heyfriday chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
Ah. I am so so glad you're back. :) Like you have no idea. I've missed your stories so badly, like I actually went through withdrawl.

So welcome back :D this chapter was wonderful, very adorable!

-Zoomie
christasaur chapter 14 . 6/26/2010
I'M HEREE.

And I have to re-read all your stories again. I forgot why Bill... or Will was gone. And who Zack was. And blah blah and some stuff from Perfect Kisses (when I was reading your update post and I read the chapter again... I was so confused).

BAHH, AND I'VE MISSED YOU. I've been suffering from a deficiency of Jasey Ray. Quite depressing.

Anyways, I just like to say that this chapter was cute. Despite my understanding of the chapter was not... good. :D
ObviouslyObsessed chapter 14 . 6/25/2010
It feels like you haven't even been gone that long. The characters are consistent and I even remembered what has been happening in this story. Good work. :)
ChaR17 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
its really good but really sad...i think i like will best cause he wants his little brother to grow up better than him...and i really hope you write another chapter soon:D
heyfriday chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
Ah, welcome back! :)

Can't wait for more.

christasaur chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Hmm, been awhile since I reviewed on here. Did you know you're the only person I write reviews to? Haha. That's how shamazing you are. All the writers on here are poop compared to you (no offense to any other writers reading this...).

Okay! Well back to the reviewing part,

I love Will-y. He's so oblivious to his attraction to Ashley. And I love it. Love it. Love it. Love it. I love how he cares so much about her. Love how he hates Gavin. Love how he's giving up his nanny time just go out and spend time with Ashley (and Adam, Josh, Charlotte, etcetc. But they don't count).

I can't wait for his outing. I'm also secretly hoping for a Will breakdown in the future. And that Ashley will come and save him. :)
heyfriday chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
I always experience that with your characters, it freaks me out. But it's so cool. I never really get it with my characters cause they are all based off of real people, but the thing that freaks me out with my stories is when I write a scene and then maybe a week or a month later it actually happens. Crazy.

My favorite character is for sure Will. I love him. And Ashley too, their whole relationship. I hate Gavin, like Will, hahah.

I think I most relate to Ashley. Because as I was reading this I actually stopped and sat back for a second because how she talks to Will about boyfriend crap and things like that...I realized I do that with one of my best friends, a guy. It's kind of cool, really.

This story is VERY realistic.

I'm so glad she called, so so glad. Very well written, by the way. I just want to read. Throw whatever at me, and I'll take it in stride. :) Still can't wait for Ashley and Will to finally have a legit relationship. Shall be exciting. Already is exciting. Yay!

It's not as good yet, but I can tell it definitely will be very very soon. :D

christasaur chapter 12 . 8/19/2009
Who's your favorite character NOW?

his dad. :)

he's so nice, and finally talked to will about being old and being 16. haha, chase 'em girls.

Who do you hate? love?

PFF. WHO DO THINK. i hate gavin.

and i lovelove ashley. she's will's bestfriend slash crush. that's amazing and so cute. i love her.

Who do you relate to most?

ehh, i dunno. i dont really relate to anyone. D;

Is this story realistic?

OF COURSE IT IS.

i can like feel it and like play it through my mind. im like one of those visual people, so instead of playing back words. i play back pictures. and thats like, whoa awesome. i can actually imagine it. i love this story. its one your most like ... er. idk. just gah. "go away christy."

What do you want more of? What do you want to know more about?

i want to know more about will's mom and dad's background/relationship. im guessing they had will when they were in high school? but yeah, i wanna know more of that. :)

Are you excited about this yet?

YEAHH I AM.

i excited for ashley and will. will and ashley. wiley. HAHA. wiley, thats weird. will-ley.

Do you think this is as good as "Perfect Kisses/Last Place"?

i think it could be better. :)

yeahh... that's gonna be my review. answering your questions. i'm happy that ashley called will. now i wanna hear her boyfriend rant and will's reaction.
dogsfly chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
aw cant you just see Wiil grinning. :)

Eran
christasaur chapter 11 . 8/14/2009
asdhskdas. i hate that gavin kid. i can't believe ashley loves him. or "loves" him. but eventually ashley will break up with him for good because she realizes that she and will belong together. and then they'll take care of matt together and become a happy family -ish. couple will's little bro. ... yeah i dont make sense. anyways, i love how you describe will holding back on his feelings towards ashley. and how ashley cares about will. i really hope its because she secretly likes him too. and it was sososo cute the way will reacted when she gave him her phone number. i was smiling myself. i hope he calls her.

and i dont know why. i think this will be my top favorite story. not now, but later. cause the writing is way more real and the stuff that happens is real. like, it happens to alot of people everyday. i like it. with will taking care of matt. and ashley being friendly and will maybefallingforher. and him working at a grocery store. thats like the most original job ever. i mean, its not used often. thats cool. i like it.
heyfriday chapter 11 . 8/14/2009

aw. that was cute. FINALLY IT'S GOING SOMEWHERE WITH HER NUMBER YAY. hahaha

good chapter. this has much potential, i can't wait to see how their relationship progresses.

christasaur chapter 10 . 7/31/2009

i am one of the everyones who has disappeared. haha.

but geez.

i think Ashley is starting to like will. and will is definitely in love with Ashely, just not aware of it.

yep, yep.

more more more.
dogsfly chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Hey, dont get down! I'm here and i think its so sweet how he always thinks of his brother first. :D And whats up with Gavin?

Eran