Reviews for Finding Family Once Lost
Louise Keen chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Hello :3 This story is fantastic and I hope you writers block has now cleared after your last update on 08-05-2010, its an amazing story, and I hope Selena, Harris and Alice are all returned safely, I'm extremely interested to find out whats going on with he shadow spirit.

I sincerly hope you update soon :)

From one of your faithful readers who is reviewing for the first time xD

Louise Keen.

P.S Your a wounderful writer and know perfectly how to keep the reader interested with all the twists and turns in your plot :D
YourVampireGirl98 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Ugh! UPDATE.
louannemitrob chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
:) please finish the story? i love it... its great lols

LOU xx
AmzyK5089 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
I'm really comfuzzled here

What's going on?

Is Alice some kind of demon?

It was good before but now it's just weird
WhitlockHaleCullen144 chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Can you please finish the story it's really good!
Jollyholly chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
Can you please finish this story? Purrtttttyyyy plleeeeaaassseeeee!
harmonyforever12 chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
NOOOOOOOOO! Please CONTINUE! PLEASE?
TheGrandDuchess chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
I hope you get a new thought for thisstory its very good.
cheesebananas'n'twilight4Gail chapter 7 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter, please update soon! :)
Raven Midnight Memoryz chapter 7 . 7/19/2010
OMG! that was way awesome! I'm looking forward 2 reading more of this sage you've started! i truly love this story, keep the writing up n maybe u can get this published! i would love 2 see that happen
Raven Midnight Memoryz chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
a plain scene... something they didn't have in the bookz.. sweet!
Raven Midnight Memoryz chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
let go let go off 2 south America! I'm loving this saga!
Devarios chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
Awesome Chapter
Bell 1 chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
I don't know what we can say to inspire you...this is your story, you should at least know where you are trying to go with this story.

At this point it is quite a bit confusing as to what is going on...which, I am very sure, is what you are wanting. Therefore, please just tell the story you have created in you mind.

And, though I know life gets complicated, by all means, PLEASE don't make us wait so long for the next update(s).
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It would be REALLY nice to know how much time has passed since the previous story ended. Also what happened when she went to visit Charlie.