Reviews for I, Terminator
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 6/29
Firestar001: because its cooler. lol. nah but they only have access to older weapons, obviously.
Jesseburnett chapter 7 . 6/29
the idea of a terminator made of a weaker, but more flexible alloy that knows jujitsu is awesome
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 6/23
Seems cool, im lovin' it
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Well, I like it. I think the concept of Alternate Universe's is a kick. So much you (as a writer) can get away with. Young Sarah Connor is always going to be the best. While the original terminator from the 80's movies was innovative and new. I was tickled to see you use the line that always makes any terminator movie or in your case fan fiction memorable. "Come with me if you want to live!" A simple enough statement and one that would force the listen to just react. I mean really who doesn't want to live? At any rate, I am looking forward to how you handle this. Since it is finished, it will be more fun to read.
Firestar001 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I can't help but wonder this:

Why do the Terminators take a rifle and a seperate grenade launcher. Especially when the M203's replaced the M79.

M203's being those underbarrel mounted grenade launchers
trekker1982 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
grate story the ending was not what I was hoping for I was not sure how I would take this sort of story with Cameron being what she was and all that however you managed to put humanity and feeling into Cameron whilst not forgetting that she is a cyborg very good.

I did hope that they would find some way to be together in the end but at the same time I can't rely see how that would work. I also would of liked to see how Cameron would of coped back in the future and if anyone found out what they had done and what the concupiscence of that would of been.

all in all a grate story with what I would of called a bitter sweet ending thanks for taking the time to write and share this story.

trekker1982
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Daring and original new take on the series, I’ll give you that.
The opening scene created an interesting new look at Sarah’s life in the present as opposed to the 1980s- particularly her already possessing some self-defence skills and engineering expertise before she learned about the Terminators-, and the questions raised by the idea of Cameron protecting Sarah from KYLE are fascinating even if they are also disturbing.
The new history you created for the future generally seems to work, creating the intriguing concept of a machine ‘civil war’ as two artificial intelligences compete against each other, although I’m somewhat confused about why John’s forces call themselves ‘the Resistance’ given that Skynet/Omega were responding to John’s attack and hence should be the ones resisting anything...
Still, Sarah and Cameron’s relationship generally works out well; Sarah teaching Cameron a few fighting techniques is a particularly interesting shift from the usual dynamic in the ‘Terminator’ series where the protector from the future is the only one who can really DO anything against their current enemy, and their relationship as a whole progresses in a relatively convincing manner when the stress and near-certainty of death they’re facing in the process is taken into account.
The final fight was also exceptionally dramatic; while I have to wonder what ‘John’ actually DID to Kyle to make him ‘have’ to kill Sarah even if he clearly didn’t want to do so, it does raise some interesting possibilities about what exactly happened to him in this new future you created, and Cameron’s momentary ‘regression’ to her pre-Sarah state made a dramatic twist in its way.
All in all, not something I’d read with the ‘canon’ Sarah and Cameron, but it’s definitely intriguing enough for me to want to keep an eye on this version of events...
fig-aruna chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Da dum da dum da dum re-reeeeeeeaaaading...

The scene where Sarah is forced to kill Kyle is written so well that I almost feel traumatized, and I'm just the reader! Given the indelible strength of that scene, I completely feel for Sarah's fate in I, Human...

(Ye gads, this is kinda like my new obsession, sadlol)
Sonnet145 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
The ending was far too upsetting for my liking .-.
xrocksx chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I loved it, in fact. You write well and it was creative. And you actually had me tearing up at the end of chapter 12. Chapter 13 wasn't a happy ending for me. But oh well. I still very much liked this. I lost sleep because I couldn't stop reading.

I didn't realize it was written so long ago. . I know there's a sequel that I'm assuming was also written a while ago but I think it's not complete. I hope that it does get completed. And i hope, against all odds, that Sarah and Cameron do end up together.
Secret Heart33 chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Really good!
JamesBond2007 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
Is it John last is Connor or what and why send Reese brothers to kill her?

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Gemini1179 chapter 13 . 12/13/2011
I know this story is long since done but I just want to say, if I haven't said it before, that I love it and that I hope you keep writing I, Human and a sequel to Lost in the Past.
Swampje chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Thank you so much for this amazing story, I cried when reading the end of chapter 12. You are an amazing writer! :D
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Great descriptions on firing practice, the only thing I think that could have been added would be earplugs.