Reviews for Marked
seddiestories239 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
sweet like cherrie pie ]
theboyandgirlwhowaited chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS AH-MAZING! I loved it! I loved how you just did so many flash-backs...AH-MAZING. :) Great job!

~ Cora ~
Silence-Golden.DuctTape-Silver chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
great story :D

I don't usually read drabbles but I read some of your others and decided to give it a try, and I'm glad I did :)

I think I'm turning into your stalker? :P:P
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
cute! did u know that i couldnt read the summary bc it was upsidedown? it may have been my dads computer screwing up but idk... just wondering. write more!
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IN THE WORLD! PERFECT!
Blushing.Violet chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This was a really good drabble; very original and well-written. I like it! These are one of those things that progresses as the episodes go on but no-one ever stops to think and consider them. I'm glad you did. :) And by the way, I do the same thing with my stories constantly; stalling that is. Xp You're not alone! Lol. I'm in a rock and a hard place with Incentive right now and I might post something else while I work on it.
deviocity chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
awesome drabble. you seriously have a great writing style. and i love the creative ways you thought of for Sam to mark Freddie. although, i admit to waiting for him to mention one more as he looked himself over in the mirror. i'll just imagine that *that* comes later.

btw, how'd you get the summary upside-down?
Pock chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I usually hate drabbles but this was really good. Great story!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
awsome! howd you do the write upside down tho? i wanna try!
niknakks chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
aw cute one shot...

btw how did u get the summary UPSIDE-DOWN!
Roseheart chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
1. I enjoyed reading this little drabble.

2.ʇou ɹo dn ǝpıs ʇɥƃıɹ s,ʇı ɹǝɥʇǝɥʍ 'pɐǝɹ ʇsnɾ ı ǝɹoɯʎuɐ ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʞuıɥʇ uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop ı uʍop ǝpısdn ɯǝɥʇ pɐǝɹ-ǝɹ uǝɥʇ puɐ 'sʞooq pɐǝɹ oʇ pǝsn ı ¡uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ʍoɥ ʍouʞ 'ooʇ ı

3. I haven't written or read upside down in a long time, so that was kind of fun.

4. I really do have fun reading your stories. So continue writing them.
xOhMyMyFrances chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
nice! I'm gonna favorite this.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It was a nice little story about Sam and Freddie. I love your stories.
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aww.. this was cute! heh :D
Soon Enough chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very well written! It made me feel as warm and fuzzy as a person could in a situation/story involving Sam.