Reviews for The Misadventures of an 'Apparent' Playboy
Thorn In Your Side chapter 7 . 9/28/2011
I'd /almost/ forgotten and was so excited to see an update and was so disappointed to see this ;_; so shame on you. However I can understand having to abandon a fic and I'm sorry you had to. I hope you continue to write and be awesome XD

I'll miss this story though.
DragonDancer93 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
That was freaking HILARIUSE! D
Allen Walker the Crowned Clown chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
LOL XDD PLZ update soon, this is an awesome, hilarious story3 xD
Keep Calm and Drarry On chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
AWESOME~!

OMFG, update soon~!
Electric Indignation chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
XD Oh that crazy Alice! Haha!

Aww Kiba really is rapeable

Heh!
MistressWinowyll chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
Creepy...awesome but creepy.

I never thought Kiba was rapeable, but I never saw Kiba as a romantic interest to any of the girls, seriously.

Hinata? Nope, too head over heels in love with Naruto.

I do have to say I like Alice, though. That was very funny.

Great chapter.

Thorn In Your Side chapter 6 . 9/19/2009
My favorite chapter thus far (have I said that already about another chapter? I feel like I've said it already) and ah, Alice. Maniacs are so much fun.
MistressWinowyll chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
well, that was weird, although I do have to say did he even get a chance to know her? I'm sure she was a great girl with a lovely personality who would have kept his home and bed warm...

IN HELL!

Essh, what a weirdo...almost makes Kathy look like a ...no, no, I can't even finish that line of thought...Poor Akamaru...of course, there's...no, no...we can't do that to Hinata...poor thing.

You know, out of all the girls, you can at LEAST say that this one was interested in JUST him. That say something, doesn't it?

Your Mistress.

PS-he should keep her on file, I mean, she was psycho but she did care about him...In a creepy, deranged, mentally disturbed dog killing way...by the way, I'm sure he may need to watch out for dark alleys and stuff after wards.
MistressWinowyll chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Uhm..awkward...ahh...hmm...I think Akamaru would have said something, because in the world of master's and servants, not saying anything is consent. Trust me, your mistress knows. Of course, there is the occasional safety word, but a gag is good for stopping that nonsense.

Did I say that out loud?

I mean, we must take care of our pets...even the human kind...

MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Poor Hinata-chan! Get that butch chick away from her! Well, I'm glad she gone now! Eesh, keep her grubby paws away from naruto's girl. Grr!

MistressWinowyll chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
Well, that was weird. She must like the bugs, maybe? Creepy. Either way, very well written and funny. Restraining order...heh.

MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hmm...lets see what Kiba thinks when it comes to being a Playboy...

Thorn In Your Side chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Kiba gets bills from the asylum?

Hah. I like this fic, its so darkly funny. Kiba has no luck with the ladies, huh?
Allen Walker the Crowned Clown chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
whoa yuri o.O XD haha, kiba is hilarious XD plzz update soon!
Thorn In Your Side chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
XD Lovely. Poor, poor Kiba.

I like the way you write him, i do.

Spelled acquaintance wrong, though. D: