Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
Is Bella leading him on?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
Geez! It's a shame Bella would so easily give up friends for a guy she just met. She went down a notch. Begging didn't help either.
heyjued chapter 35 . 7/6/2013
This was a great rendition of "Twilight".
heyjued chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
I find Angela & Jakes behavior, behind B's back, very insulting & degrading towards Bella.
dj071688-Coppertop chapter 35 . 4/15/2013
Read the entire story this weekend, and absolutely loved it. Well done. Well done.
bfk1122 chapter 35 . 9/21/2012
Great story! Loved it!
CentauRita chapter 35 . 7/6/2012
"Bella, I love you, and I want to be bound to you in every possible manner. Your blood is already part of me, just as my heart belongs completely to you. Please do me the great honor of becoming my wife."

A side from the Q&A's, this was my favorite paragraph of this chappie. A mention of...His venom being part of her, would have put it over the top for me.

Happy in my 'Choices' for choosing to read your story. Your characters were full of life. I appreciated your view and different take on Twilight. It took a lot of courage to do what you did. I enjoyed the slight differences from canon. Your research and writing supported your views and allowed our beloved Twi-characters to seen in a AU and loved all over again.

Thanks for sharing your talent and time. It is authors like you, bandmum, that create additional opportunities to enjoy Twilight and feed my reading addiction. Thank you also for your replies to my reviews. I'm glad you enjoyed them and I hope some may have put a smile on your face.

Take Care & Happy Writing **and keep making those good...'Choices' ;D**

Rita ;*
CentauRita chapter 34 . 7/6/2012
I feel like a pig that's wallowing in its favorite mud pit or dust bowl, after reading THAT chappie.

Awwww. They are so cute.
CentauRita chapter 33 . 7/5/2012
Now THAT Chappie was more like it. Terrible, to what extreme Bella succumbed to.

Thank goodness Alice was able to see that Bella needed Edward and that Carlisle and Alice were close by to assist.

**Clapping**

Bravo, Edward!

Both for you control in changing Bella and for the call you made to your mother about gaining a new daughter. What a thoughtful son. I'm sure Esme was tickled pink with your news.
CentauRita chapter 32 . 7/5/2012
Thank the lord, Edward is the fastest and Mother's
don't lie**Esme is proud of all of her and Carlisle's children**

Like forest gump...Run Edward, Run.
CentauRita chapter 31 . 7/5/2012
'...she would seek peace and freedom from dreams of Edward...'

This line had an ominous ring to it.

That chappie left a bad taste in my mouth. Must be from all of the Rx and wine Bella has been downing and it was a downer for Bella to tell Edward to 'Go and don't come back'**Pouts**
CentauRita chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
Self medicating. Oh, Bella.

Pop a Percocet. Rangel down a Restoril and wash it all down with fine wine!

Praying for an epiphany or an effen road map! See...You are here? X marks the spot!

OMG! She is so lost.
CentauRita chapter 29 . 7/5/2012
That chappie was short but not too sweet. It almost felt like the last straw...it was mentioned early in the story about SCI suicide statistics...Bella is definitely in the High Risk Group.

Query: Where is Edward? I miss him like Bella does **Pouts**
CentauRita chapter 28 . 7/5/2012
OMG!

**As I lay my face in the palms of my hands**

Query: Where is Edward? Isn't Alice seeing any of this or is the wolfy-thing in her way?

I just want to grab something and SHAKE IT! violently.
CentauRita chapter 27 . 7/5/2012
My grandmother loved daisies.

"So simple in their beauty...she used to say."