Reviews for Choices
karalynn79 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Wow. I just read all 10 chapters. Very interesting take on everything. Can't wait for more.
maygirl21 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Can I just say, I have fallen in love...with Edward. I am swooning, drooling and possibly have the goofiest grin plastered on my face while reading this chapter. Oh please don't tease too much and write the next chapters.

You are an excellent writer and I cannot wait for the next update dear.

Take care.

Your impatient reviewer

Love

maygirl
DeviKalika chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I do drool. I love your elegant, beautiful Edward. I love his piano-playing, his jacuzzi-using, his knowledge of music and classic literature, and the fact that he'll wear a lace jabot if it makes Bella laugh.

Sigh and swoon.

xoxo
CanadasMichelle chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
My My very diiferent, but I need more ! all 8 chapters tonight, you help keep me going while DH is away. I look forward to more ! Luv them
maygirl21 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Yes, bandmum. I enjoyed shirtless piano playing. I can't wait for their meeting & conversations and all. Keep the chapters coming hun and take our loving in return.
maygirl21 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I am so excited for the 'meet up'. Love your writing but you already knew that.
DanySpike chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
AH to be the piano bench... *sigh*

I love chapters with EPOV, so thanks for writting them both that way. It's so sad that he's been haunted by Bella's memory for so long! He should have come to Southamerica to meet me, I would have taken her out of his mind LOL

Again, thanks for the updates! As always, I'll be waiting for the next one!
janneyt chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Very good chapter, I can't wait for them to meet! Losing cufflinks when fighting a mountain lion...so Edward!
DeviKalika chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
WO I GET TO HOLD EDWARD'S TOWEL! *swon*

Seriously. This was the hottest non-smut chapter of a story I have ever read. And I was not kidding - I will convert you someday!

I love it. GO WRITE ME CHAPTER 9!
DeviKalika chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I still LOVE Edward's bewilderment when he's hearing Bella talk to Bert. I laughed my arse off when I read that part and his reaction.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST 8.

And to write 9. GET TO WORK!

xoxo
Bonnie Hawkins chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
The Story is well written and the descriptions are very good. Imagination is much better than explicit scenes in movies, that is why I love to read.

Keep it coming.

I would like to share a poem with you, I As you can tell,I love description.

My soul's in a pit,

Berating,

Our love as it dies.

Bonnie Hawkins
LindyP chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Your story was rec'd so I came over to check it out. It is really intriguing! What would Edward say to Bella once he saw her again? Can't wait to find out!

LindyP :)
FrenchNugget chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Okay, so...at first I was thinking this story was way too sad to read, but you've changed my mind! I can't wait to see what happens next. How will their first real conversation go? How will the Werewolf/Vampire thing get explained? Will Edward and Bella work as a couple seeing how she's 10 years older? Hm...you've got my wheels turning!

I'm sad for Jacob. I hate to see him be so in love with her and the feelings not be reciprocated. Poor guy. Oh well...waiting patiently (well, as much as possible) for an update.
maygirl21 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
This is getting more and more interesting. Please update regularly. Love - MG.
maygirl21 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Emoward, Angstward...we love him no matter what. I know that poor rhyme. Love this chappie too.
576 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »