Reviews for Choices
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Finally able to sit down and write a review for this first chapter...

I'm enjoying this. I like that it's not an automatic "Go back and try to be with Bella" story. The interaction between Edward and Alice seems like it's going to be one of my favorites.

Looking forward to reading more.
Brooke Lockart chapter 10 . 8/9/2009
Just for you BandMum, my first review ever! Congrats.

Truly enjoying the story so far, but I have to say I am really surprised that Bella hadn't said anything to Edward yet, even after spending the entire day with him. I would think after all of these years of turmoil and angst about the way that he left and the hate in his eyes that Bella would want to know the truth finally. I just imagined she would be more confrontational.

keep up the good work!
maygirl21 chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
The best dinner date with Edward ever. He was enlighted about vampires too...I mean Bella's perception about the vampires[very clever bandmum]. And the ending was total tease..you know it.

But I completely adore this story of yours. And you know what I am going to say next...pretty please, update soon.

Muah.

love

maygirl
Wanderlust-Within chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
ok some how he needs to stay ! Jake needs to be gone, and he needs to turn her and love and soo much more, *sigh* Great work I look forward to more, please keep them coming ! YUMY Edward, i wish my Dh was a gentleman like that ! Love you
Wanderlust-Within chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
I Love it ! Great work, um so gentleman like Edward *swoon*
karalynn79 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Wow. I just read all 10 chapters. Very interesting take on everything. Can't wait for more.
maygirl21 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Can I just say, I have fallen in love...with Edward. I am swooning, drooling and possibly have the goofiest grin plastered on my face while reading this chapter. Oh please don't tease too much and write the next chapters.

You are an excellent writer and I cannot wait for the next update dear.

Take care.

Your impatient reviewer

Love

maygirl
DeviKalika chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I do drool. I love your elegant, beautiful Edward. I love his piano-playing, his jacuzzi-using, his knowledge of music and classic literature, and the fact that he'll wear a lace jabot if it makes Bella laugh.

Sigh and swoon.

xoxo
CanadasMichelle chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
My My very diiferent, but I need more ! all 8 chapters tonight, you help keep me going while DH is away. I look forward to more ! Luv them
maygirl21 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Yes, bandmum. I enjoyed shirtless piano playing. I can't wait for their meeting & conversations and all. Keep the chapters coming hun and take our loving in return.
maygirl21 chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I am so excited for the 'meet up'. Love your writing but you already knew that.
DanySpike chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
AH to be the piano bench... *sigh*

I love chapters with EPOV, so thanks for writting them both that way. It's so sad that he's been haunted by Bella's memory for so long! He should have come to Southamerica to meet me, I would have taken her out of his mind LOL

Again, thanks for the updates! As always, I'll be waiting for the next one!
janneyt chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
Very good chapter, I can't wait for them to meet! Losing cufflinks when fighting a mountain lion...so Edward!
DeviKalika chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
WO I GET TO HOLD EDWARD'S TOWEL! *swon*

Seriously. This was the hottest non-smut chapter of a story I have ever read. And I was not kidding - I will convert you someday!

I love it. GO WRITE ME CHAPTER 9!
DeviKalika chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I still LOVE Edward's bewilderment when he's hearing Bella talk to Bert. I laughed my arse off when I read that part and his reaction.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST 8.

And to write 9. GET TO WORK!

xoxo