Reviews for Choices
Brooke Lockart chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
gah! such a tease! But a really neat chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Jenna416 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Oh My Goodness. If you don't keep writing I'm going to explode! You are very talented. I can't wait for the next chapter. HURY!
RogueNLogan chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Jake is channeling his inner High School-er, LOL. He can't get up the balls to tell Bella how he feels so he's having Ang do his scouting for him.

Glad to see Edward taking the initiative, but I don't think he has a clue what he's walking into with dinner. *evil grin*
karalynn79 chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Jake got on my nerves a bit there. lol. I love how she didn't want Jake to come over or even call and she didn;t mind Edward coming. Can't wait to see their talk.
RaquelnJake chapter 11 . 9/17/2009
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter. It was a little weird chapter, but I get it. Anyways, I'm enjoying your story so far.
RaquelnJake chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
what a beautiful chapter. edward seems a little forward than I'm used too. Maybe it is because they met at another time.
RaquelnJake chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
when are they going to see each other again! OMG!
RaquelnJake chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
wow, edward must be out of his mind if he's even considering tanya, yuck!
RaquelnJake chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
OMG, that's right, Edward's not there to save her! yikes! I am soo hooked on your story.
RaquelnJake chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I'm excited about your story. Your writing for this chapter was excellent and I'm looking forward to this story already.
RogueNLogan chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
Tanya and Edward...ew. Heehee. Nice tension between Jake and Edward, those two were never meant to get along. LOL.
RogueNLogan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
New twist (him not going back after that first day), I like it! However that was very irresponsible of Edward to just leave the bear lying out there in the woods after he was done. Tsk tsk. Bad Edward!
jadedandboring chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
I was sitting here going "No. No. No. No way." out loud. My husband just looked at me like I had an extra head or two and it was all because Edward was considering going to Tanya. I'm glad he changed his mind!

I'm curious to find out what's on his CDs that he's afraid of someone discovering...
jadedandboring chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I don't know if I've told you yet how truly fascinated I am that you are writing this from the point that the truck did hit her.

I'm looking forward to the interaction with Jake. He obviously cares a lot for Bella and she deserves that. It's even more incredible that he realizes and seems to be okay with the fact that they won't have a physical relationship.

I assume the dream was triggered by running into the Cullens at the garage?
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Finally able to sit down and write a review for this first chapter...

I'm enjoying this. I like that it's not an automatic "Go back and try to be with Bella" story. The interaction between Edward and Alice seems like it's going to be one of my favorites.

Looking forward to reading more.
595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »