Reviews for Choices
FrenchNugget chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Okay, so...at first I was thinking this story was way too sad to read, but you've changed my mind! I can't wait to see what happens next. How will their first real conversation go? How will the Werewolf/Vampire thing get explained? Will Edward and Bella work as a couple seeing how she's 10 years older? Hm...you've got my wheels turning!

I'm sad for Jacob. I hate to see him be so in love with her and the feelings not be reciprocated. Poor guy. Oh well...waiting patiently (well, as much as possible) for an update.
maygirl21 chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
This is getting more and more interesting. Please update regularly. Love - MG.
maygirl21 chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Emoward, Angstward...we love him no matter what. I know that poor rhyme. Love this chappie too.
maygirl21 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Aww. Great writing. Really great. Wonderful friendship between Bella and Jacob. But again, no BXJ smut please. I am really bothering you with this, I know. But I just like canon couples thats it. I know you do too. So far I say, do whatcha keep doing.
maygirl21 chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
Definite Hit. But please no Tanya and Edward smut, if I can have one star wish for this story.
maygirl21 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
NO...this cant be.

*sniffs* *cries*

you are going make it right, aren't you? please tell me you will. *faints*
maygirl21 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
*sque* I am so excited for your ff debut feature. I know its going to be so good. I love the angst and playfulness of Edward C. This line “God, I feel like I’m six years old…,” he grinned to himself.." was funny, our emo Edward has a six year old inside his heart. Now I love him even writing hun, I wish you the best.

maygirl
DanySpike chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Anthony Masen! Great idea!

But why, oh why would you give us a chapter without E/B interaction? You mean woman! I CAN NOT wait for the next chapter, I need them to see eachother again! Ohh I can't wait!
MeiSun chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
I like where I think this is going! :)
MeiSun chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
I loved the interactions between the siblings. Very funny, sweet, and supportive :)
MeiSun chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
I like your Jake. He seems like a decent guy.
MeiSun chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
I was a little confused; I didn't realise until near the end that there was a time lag. Once I got that, though, it was all good.

Love them smelling "old, wet dog" :)
MeiSun chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
This is really well done. Very believable. :)
MeiSun chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I like this beginning, your characterisations, and your writing style. :)
DeviKalika chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Yes, yes it did help with the CDs thing. That was making me crazy. Of course, now I'm fantasizing about Bella finding out that Anthony Masen is Edward, and the massive swoonage, and them getting together finally... Then it descends into lemons you probably aren't going to write. ;)

Excellent chapter, my darling. Also, I will be happy to dangle anything you like in front of you, anytime you like. *kiss*
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 Next »