Reviews for Rapture
zanagisa chapter 44 . 2/24
This is such a great story, and I am sad to see that it hasn't been updated in a while. You have done a great job keeping everybody true to character, and it has been a pleasure to read!
Darksummoner98 chapter 44 . 2/17
I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen on their trip to the 74th district. Hopefully Kaein will get a chance to prove herself to Toshiro, or maybe she'll do it on the class exercise, either way I can't wait until you update! This story is amazing and I'm so happy I came across (I don't know how I MISSED it to be quite honest!)

You are very talented at writing, your words have a natural flow to them and trust me, I'm no expert but I do know a well-written fic when I see one. :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 43 . 2/17
Matsumoto and Rukia seem to love teaching Karin new things about the Soul Society and Souls in general. It's hilarious to read :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 42 . 2/17
Of all people, I hadn't expected Yuzu to say something like that :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 41 . 2/17
Nice ending to this chapter, I'm trying to think of who might be trying to kill them with Shiba blood, Ganju? He seems to nice and funny to be a cold-blooded killer though...
Darksummoner98 chapter 40 . 2/17
Poor Yuzu, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now :) and their zanpaktos sitting together was so cute. Also, I like how the girls keep each other company and really act like sisters, I wish we could see more of that in the anime/manga :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 39 . 2/17
Uh oh... Is Yuzu's body dead now? Did someone kill her? *cough* possibly Momo *cough* matsumoto's little intrusion was very comical and I don't think Ichigo's speech was out of character, I think it was nice the way you swapped their roles and had him remind her that she was not alone and he would always be there for her.

PS: I love Zutara as well! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 38 . 2/17
Ha! When it said 'smack' I honestly thought she had hit him across the cheek and I was thinking 'well that was a bit extreme' but then I read on and realised it was his ass and I just couldn't stop laughing. It's a pity the rest of her class couldn't have seen it! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 37 . 2/17
Oh god, I'll cry if Rukia doesn't keep the baby! I hope she changes her mind before she tells Ichigo
Darksummoner98 chapter 36 . 2/17
*jumps up happily and starts doing a victory dance*

They kissed! They kissed! They're together! They love each other! You wrote this chapter so well, especially the part with the kiss, if Karin and Toshiro were to kiss in the anime or manga, it should happen like this :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 35 . 2/17
Aw... Poor Matsumoto, her story is definitely one of the saddest in Bleach, I'm glad she told Karin though, now she might finally get a move on and tell Toshiro!

Or he could tell her...

*excited fangirl squeals*
Darksummoner98 chapter 34 . 2/17
One definite way to Lisa Toshiro off is to compare him to Aizen, Momo should know this. But I'm glad they've broken up and you wrote it really well. :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 33 . 2/17
'There will be no humping!' I am in tears right now, this line was just perfect!
Darksummoner98 chapter 32 . 2/17
Ha! Matsumoto was hilarious in this chapter with Rukia! I hope she is pregnant, then Karin would be an aunt! I can't wait until she tells Ichigo :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 31 . 2/17
Oh no! No! no! No! Toshiro has to tell her soon! I am dying here! Yuzu, Rukia and Rangiku need to just lock them in a room until they talk this out!
1,812 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »