Reviews for Rapture
akeyama chapter 1 . 2/7
i love it hey remember its never to late to update
Just read ch 30 I feel very much like I want to hurt this person
Cocopop55 chapter 44 . 1/25
*patiently waiting for you to update*
...
Yeah right as if. I never had any patience in the first place!
It's been almost 2 years since you updated and I really miss this story TT
I hope you haven't forgotten about it.
misstomie chapter 44 . 1/11
I absolutely love this story! Your writing is fantastic and I completely sucked in to every word. I know you haven't updated in a while, but if you decide to continue this story I can't wait to see what happens next! Thank you for this :)
Kayla-36 chapter 44 . 12/24/2015
Please update! It's so good!
Guest chapter 44 . 12/23/2015
When I'd this gonna finish?!
Kayla-36 chapter 17 . 12/22/2015
Rereading this and this story still gives me life!
guy1 chapter 44 . 12/22/2015
UPDATE!
jcampbellohten chapter 42 . 10/23/2015
Dude, there was no romantic tone in the Kenpachi vs. Kenpachi chapters. They understood each other's love for battle like no one else could, but they weren't shipmates.

Yay, more internal reveals!
jcampbellohten chapter 41 . 10/23/2015
Well, damn.

It says the restaurant in the Eighth only had a few "costumers" where it should say "customers".
jcampbellohten chapter 37 . 10/22/2015
Called it! Phoenix-dragon mythical destiny!
jcampbellohten chapter 33 . 10/22/2015
For a second, I thought you were correctly predicting the whole "secretly Shiba" thing. "Your name really does mean 'strawberry'" would've been a lot funnier if Isshin's serious face broke afterward and he revealed he'd been joking.
jcampbellohten chapter 26 . 10/22/2015
I like this chapter. Overall, I'm calling it now that there's some kind of symbolic mythical relationship between the heavenly ice dragon and the heavenly firebird.
jcampbellohten chapter 25 . 10/22/2015
*sigh* Can't go without some pairing up everyone, I see. Wait, was that Hanatarou? I would think so except I don't remember his eyes being "beady". Also, a typo: you missed a T in "Kotetsu".
jcampbellohten chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
Isshin and family antics ftw! From when he walked up to when he left had me cracking up.

Nitpick: Hitsugaya would stand between Kyouraku and Kurotsuchi, unless they're all in one line for the ceremony. The usual lines are evens and odds.
Maybe nitpick, but impacts the future of the story: New souls can, in fact, be born from two souls in Soul Society. Byakuya is one such person.
1,905 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »