Reviews for Rapture
I hope you update soon
KounoikeRayneshia chapter 44 . 6/9
Please update soon. :)
tattyjackson.tj chapter 44 . 5/25
Love the story keep writing.
araiaknyte chapter 1 . 4/11
I just binge read this and adore it! Amazing and really hope you decide to update soon!
LycorisRose chapter 44 . 1/6
Not to be rude but is this on a hiatus or have you stopped writing this completely?
This may be one of the greatest HitsuKarin fanfictions I've ever read. The story is great and I love that the story has some IchiRuki moments. And I absolutely LOVE the humour you put in the story. Looking forward to more works from you!
Striker03 chapter 44 . 12/19/2016
This story is great! Pls keep up the good work and pls! continue the story!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 44 . 11/2/2016
ADHFJFLLG I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HITSUKARIN UNTIL I STARTED READING THIS FIC. And it has Ichiruki! BLESS. I'm really sad that this story hasn't been updated in forever ;( I really am wishing for another update one day cause I'm addicted to hitsukarin now. I probably will stalk more of your stories! KEEP up the amazing work!
Pinky chapter 23 . 10/9/2016
Ohhhh, Toshiro and Karin are soo cute together!
Can't wait to read all the chapters! _
(I love you story about Toshiro and Karin)

Pinky
DragonCurse4 chapter 44 . 9/28/2016
This story is one of my favorite Karin/Toshiro stories! It's a real shame this hasn't been updated in years. Do you ever plan on going back to it?
MimixIshidax chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Well then, there's that. Big old happy family :)
I like the soul society better than the world of the living anyway, the WoL is so boring.
MimixIshidax chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
YUZU! She's so damn cute, it breaks my heart that she probably won't be able to go with Karin to the soul society.
She must be so alone with her :/
MimixIshidax chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
AWWW this is what I had been waiting for and it was really cute. I really feel for Yuzu, I hope she gets some sort of resolution out of all this.
Curious about the Jinta thing though, was he the one who ran her over?
Hmm..
Great few chapters, I really enjoyed karin's first soul life in the rukongai district, it would have been cool if she had been more deeply invested but I guess it would have been harder for her to leave.
Momo's annoying, but she tends to annoy me in most aspects, fanfiction and the anime as well.
I like how easy your chapters are to get through, and they aren't description heavy or overly wordy which is also good.
This is actually the first story I've read with HitsuKarin as the main pairing, I'm a strict IchiRuki fan and I originally started this thinking it would be a solid 50-50, but even though its obviously not, I still really enjoy reading it!
Thanks for you hard work, can't wait to read the rest of this reunion :)
MimixIshidax chapter 6 . 9/5/2016
I honestly loved this so far, it's such an easy read but.
But, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO POOR YUZU!
I feel like she at least deserved a goodbye from her twin. And I mean I'm very excited to read what happens next and I also understand that this is rom-comish so it' mean to be lighthearted but omg my heart is so broken for Yuzu, she's basically the only one who will probably never see Karin again. And Ichi's married.
And KARIN IS DEAD.
She's gonna be so alone :(
Pleaff chapter 44 . 9/5/2016
Great story! Keep up the good work! Plz update soon!
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »