Reviews for Rapture
Nikki chapter 24 . 3/15
To be honest i hate the little disclaimers you put at the beginning of each chapter. If I DID own bleach, I wouldn't take a break for two weeks...etc, etc. Have you thought that some people do need breaks? That maybe kubo had writer's block and that's why the chapters he put out then were short and didn't make much sense? That he was under stress? And you claim you want chapters more than once a week? You're a writer! You went on hiatus for like 5 years! And you're getting mad at the author and artist of a series that's globally known for taking a break for one little week? Oh my god.

Also byakuya/yachiru is kinda gross. Borderline pedophilia. Also. Momo bashing. Is getting way out of hand. You might not like her character and you can write her however you want, but she's sooo ooc.
alwaysmile chapter 44 . 3/15
Wow I’m still in love with this story after reading it the second time, but I’m so sad that it’s not completed(TT) I hope everything is going well in your life rn~ if u ever get the chance, please update this beautiful fic:) I’ll continue to keep up with you through tumblr!
Faith ngong king chapter 44 . 2/26
Well I like ur fix very interesting n romantic. Can u add a romantic session for hisagi and rangiku? If that's u want to that is
Faith ngong king chapter 27 . 2/24
Well I just think that u r over concentratx on Hitsugaya and Karin too much at least concentrate on other characters more to make it look real
IpiuGate chapter 44 . 1/17
This is awesome and I love it but I hope it's still ongoing despite remaining untouched for years. I was going to protest having Hinamori as a romantic interest at first because that's practically incest to me but the way you handled it was good and clearly the actions of two broken people trying to hold themselves together. I think though that at this point in the story Karin and Hinamori need to patch things up as the people that tie them together will force them to should go visit his Granny as implied, and the source of the threat to the Kurosakis should be expanded upon because the remaining Shibas seem to be limited to those encountered and they are not the assassin types. Maybe some of those Elders that always sound so frowny faced.
Anyway, may the Muses bless you and I hope my suggestions don't offend.
IpiuGate chapter 33 . 1/17
Although they are cousins with the Shibas, Kurosaki is their mother's name, Isshin's is actually Shiba.
Morning Songbird chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
you do not understand how much I hate the whole 'love you but not in love with you' crap how dare you Hinamori
Samira Vongola chapter 44 . 8/20/2017
I hope you update soon
KounoikeRayneshia chapter 44 . 6/9/2017
Please update soon. :) chapter 44 . 5/25/2017
Love the story keep writing.
araiaknyte chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
I just binge read this and adore it! Amazing and really hope you decide to update soon!
LycorisRose chapter 44 . 1/6/2017
Not to be rude but is this on a hiatus or have you stopped writing this completely?
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2017
This may be one of the greatest HitsuKarin fanfictions I've ever read. The story is great and I love that the story has some IchiRuki moments. And I absolutely LOVE the humour you put in the story. Looking forward to more works from you!
Striker03 chapter 44 . 12/19/2016
This story is great! Pls keep up the good work and pls! continue the story!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 44 . 11/2/2016
ADHFJFLLG I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HITSUKARIN UNTIL I STARTED READING THIS FIC. And it has Ichiruki! BLESS. I'm really sad that this story hasn't been updated in forever ;( I really am wishing for another update one day cause I'm addicted to hitsukarin now. I probably will stalk more of your stories! KEEP up the amazing work!
1,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »