Reviews for Rapture
Wintersong01 chapter 20 . 12/4/2009
oh come on! update soon!

wahh!
Zekuran chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
I loved every second of this! Well done!
Vershaa chapter 20 . 12/1/2009
Haha Does HE no he has a girlfriend ...poor toushiro xD

Uodate Soon! :D
lazyguy90 chapter 20 . 12/1/2009
Hot damn. Update. It always makes my day seeing this. Bloody nice work as always. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the awesome.
Hitsukarin lover chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Thank you so much for such a great hitsukarin fanfic ! I totally love this couple and your story is exactly what I've been looking for !
Bloodwolf2 chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Damn, things are going better than I would have expected. I'm very well read, and it takes something very interesting to keep my attention. I congratulate you on a well written and expressed story so far, and I must say, I am waiting with bitd breath for the next chapter.
Bloodwolf2 chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
While I don't profess to be an expert on Blech, you have my greatest of cheers for so capturing the essence of Rukia in her vows. I am also heartened that you believe Ichigo and Rukia should end up this way. AS for Toushiro and Karin, the one time in the anime I saw them interact, the characters so clicked that I thought, they should end up together. Bravo for an amazing chapter and a great start to your fanfiction. I'm lookeing forwrd to more.
KazeNoSakura chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Wow, I can't believe you've already written twenty chapters! That's awesome! Anyways, great chapter as always! Loved the scene with Yuzu! And shame on Jinta! Oh, by the way... I was wondering if you were going to have YuzuShuuhei pairing. I don't know why, but ever since a few fics ago, I've started falling for that couple. Anyways, great job! I can't wait to read more!
GreyDawnWitch chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
So...

Does Hanataro finally get the girl? -
gynneloise chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
KEEP WRITING!please, i cannot take the suspense! dont stop!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Yay! Well done. Its very good :D This review may also have just boosted you up to 300 as well so congrats XD

Heh heh he keeps forgetting Momo, she is being a pain though. Just in general XD I don't think she can help it.

You know I always thought that Jinta and Ururu suited better but I still feel bad for Yuzu, and I liked the sisterly-you-hurt-her-you-hurt-me-thing the girls had going on for that :D
ThunderClaw03 chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
great job Karin is going to kill Jinta! update soon
Misteree Gurl chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Yuzu and Matsumoto are just great in this. Like they know everything thats going to happen.

Glad you updated early _
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
i forgot what happened in all the other chapters so the girlfriend part surprised me.
Deletednil chapter 20 . 11/30/2009
Aw, cute chapter.

I really like this story, because you don't rush into it, nothing happens in between hitsugaya and Karin because that isn't hitsugaya's personality, to jump streight into things. and how you've made the REAL characters come through in the story, just because they have the same name as the people in the real bleach, doesn't mean they're the same. Really great story! Continue it!
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 105 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 125 .. Last Next »