Reviews for Rapture
GhibliGirl91 chapter 16 . 9/11/2009
What will Isshin do? What will Yuzu do? Dun-dun-dun! Ooh this is gonna be good.

What was all that about with Jinta? Have we already covered it or will we find out in a bit?
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 16 . 9/11/2009

I really wonder what Jinta's deal was O.O Was he the one who had run Karin over? That's the only conclusion that I seem to be able to draw at the moment...

And there aren't hardly any typos in this chapter, well not that I noticed anyways _ I hope that you update soon and that all goes well for you

Shelby
Kurosaki Ichigo Rukia chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
*thinking*

u realy know how to write!

please update soon!
Harlett chapter 15 . 9/10/2009
Yeah... Hitsugaya wants some of that... but Karin wants some of him too... kukukuku

Oh, god... I sound like a perver, forget it ._.U
DawnieWrites chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
Can't WAIT for more!
DawnieWrites chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
Funny thing...I can actually see that wedding really happening... And I love Karin's comment about them multiplying like rabbits! PRICELESS!
Wintersong01 chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
yoe!love it!

update soon!
mary-loki chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
hi! the chap was fantastic, I really liked it! D aw Toushiro and Karin look so cute together! hahahaha and Topushiro is very shy P hahaha well... hope you can post the next chap soon, yeah? kisses, bye!
Kakashis-Girl1369 chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
I loved it! I just wish that the chapter had been longer... And I totally HATE Momo Hinamori, that stupid two-faced bitch is a little conniving troublemaker She is so no where near as innocent as she acts.

Anyways I hope that you update very soon, I completely love this story. I think that it very well may become my favourite ToshiroxKarin multi-chapter story _
GhibliGirl91 chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Aw cute flashback! And nice moment of tension before. Lol, fun parts!
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Congratulation into college!

WOW!

aww yeah

i know it would be so cute if it happened for real!

*sigh
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
Haha... Excellent work on this chapter. Hell, excellent work as always. I'm always very glad to see this updated, it's a fantastic story and you never disappoint. Keep up the great work.
Evilhumour Author chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
she is an evil temptress! loving it!
we use dollars not haircombs chapter 15 . 8/25/2009
Ooh~

Cute! xD

Awh. TOUSHIRO, YOU LITTLE WHITE HAIRED RASCAL.
PhoungSeppuku chapter 15 . 8/25/2009