Reviews for Rapture
GhibliGirl91 chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
I feel the tension! I feel it! Of course Momo is worried *cackles evilly* Those two are perfect for each other and will be together in the end.
PhoungSeppuku chapter 14 . 8/10/2009
Haha! MOMO IS ABOUT TO GET HER ASS KICKED! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH But i still like her but i like the way Karin has got an attitude and it is sexy! God, Hitsugaya needs to open his eyes! You make this story a good tease!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
Toshiro realy needs to confece he's feeling for her and dump Momo fast she is a nut house. update soon
PhoungSeppuku chapter 13 . 8/2/2009
oh! rangiku that trouble maker! but that is a very good plan! haha!
SmokeThief chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
Loved it!
Harlett chapter 13 . 7/28/2009
Matsumoto is so... Matsumoto xD

so she will be reunited with her family... wi!
whostolethemoon chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
aw...the way they interact is so sweet~ i really wanna know what'll happened next cuz well just like u said, this chap ended too sudden. I just think it needed a lil more conversation to end the chapter.

Anyway, I really loved the first few soul society arc chappies (incld this chap too _ ). I liked how you started it and its progress until now. Keep up the great work :) Hope you can update soon~
Ronwixziv Barreiro chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
I had lost track of Bleach a long time ago, and have been spending my time trying to catch up. Hence my ignoring this tale for fear of simply not understanding any refrence.

Thank goodness you write well enough for me to simply enjoy your tale! (*grumbles* Back to the manga!)

Regards,

Ronwixziv
rodentiaz chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
Great chapter!~ Please udpate soon!~ XD
DD chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
YEAH!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
yes keep the chapters coming
GhibliGirl91 chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
"We were friends?"

"Yes"

Aw! Kawaii! Its all on track-sorta, she still has to remember. Hurrah for the return of Matsumoto! She rules!
Countess Glow chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I love your story. You have everyones personality correct to an almost perfect t. I hope you update soon. It's not often you find a good hitsukarin story.
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Sweet, glad to see this updated. Hmm... Having reread this again... My hatred for Hinamori seems to have grown in leaps and bounds. Karin needs to kick Momo's ass and remember that she doesn't take crap from anybody, especially some psycho stalker chick who's trying to get in the damn way. But anyway... Moving on... Excellent work as always. I look forward to your next update. Keep up the fantastic work.
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 13 . 7/24/2009