Reviews for Rapture
Addicted Reader chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
ME THINKS YOU SHOULD UPDATESOON OR I'LL SKIN YOU WITH A SPORK!
Misteree Gurl chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
I love how Rangiku is just trying to kepp Karin with Hitsugaya. And yes, 228 was hilarious!
Evilhumour Author chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
update!
ok999 chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
i liked it
Black Firelight chapter 12 . 7/16/2009
ACK! damnit! no chapter 13!...atleast not yet ne way ...well i for one am thoroughly enjoying this fic so far so i would greatly appreciate it if you would update a.s.a.p.

Thanks,

BlackFirelight
PhoungSeppuku chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
I really like your story! It's really cute. I feel a little bad for momo but there are morestoris of her and aizen so she'll be okay i guess! -
Harlett chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
I can see Momo with bad thoughts after seeing Karin dressed like that P
SmokeThief chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
Fuck Ya! In your face Hinamori! Great Chap! Waitin for more! _ Love how you made it that Karin didn't care about lookin like that in front of her.
DD chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Nice chapter!
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
yatta! you finally updated!

kyaa!

and not to mention that was an awesome one!

fornwalt chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
This is very cute so far. :) I'll have it on alert, for sure.

Anyway, the one thing i didn't really like was that Hinamori seemed like the bitchy girlfriend, you know? Getting all jealous that Toshirou asked Karin to dance and stuff. She seems more laid back then that, not really the plotting type, and it seemed kind of OOC. Just a suggestion, but maybe reconsider her attitude towards Karin for future chapters?

Either way, awesome work. :D
Gingergirl63 chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Ahaha. Karin died, and she's just going into a slight "aw, crap." mode? That's... amazing. xD Good job 8D
Gingergirl63 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Oh it was so CUTE~! I love you for this! 0
gingergirl63 chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
o: Darn Momo. She's nice and everything, but I think she has a few screws loose up there ._. Don't give up Karin! we are all rooting for you! 8D
nightdhade chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
so short D

but glorious none the less

keep it up!