Reviews for Rapture
nightdhade chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
so short D

but glorious none the less

keep it up!
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Haha... Nice work on this. My god... I am dying to know what happens next. I hope to god you manage to update this again soon. I'm totally addicted to this story. It's brilliant! Keep at it.
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Thanks for the chapter, please update soon!
mary-loki chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
hi! the chap was fantastic! I really really liked it! D ahh Hinamori found Karin at Toushiro's barrack! hahaha that was funny P well... hope you can post the next chap soon, yeah? kisses, bye!
rodentiaz chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter!~ XD Please udpate soon!~ I want to know what happens!~ XD
Misteree Gurl chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Yes! Thats right Karin. Don't give Momo a second thought, Hitsugaya is Karin's. She just doesn't know it yet.
Azaria Stromsis chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
ROTFLMAO.

Oh, how will Hitsugaya explain this?

Love it, and I cannot wait for the next update.

~Azaria.

P.S. 'Course they have plastic wrap. I mean, come one, it's awesome.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Haha! Momo! Strictly speaking I quite like her but in this case...ha! Brilliant! And she's remebering XD
Sonata Ann chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
Oh noo! I was blinded by the lies of my computer! Hahah(x I thought this was a completed story 'cause liike I'm all reading along and I get all giddy and frustrated and anxious until I get to the end of this chapter and figure out that this isn't a finished story. xD I read completed stories more than I do with incomplete (unless there isn't anything else to read(x). That way I can satisfy my anxiousness faster. Hahah(x And the story was getting soo good, too! :D

I loved it how Karin dragged Toushiro into that photo booth. I hope he still has those pictures with him(; If Hinamori ever finds them, I can pretty much picture her being sad/heartbroken and saying "You love her, don't you?" And in the end, she'll still be there for Toushiro(x Oh, and those flashbacks are soo... I can't put it into words but they're what makes me all giddy.

I thought it was funny how Karin punched Toushiro out of impulse. Haha, it's so like her to do that automatically. I just hope that Karin will remember everybody sooner than I think it'll be especially Toushiro.

..And with Hinamori in that one chapter, I could only guess that she was going to tell him that she loves/likes him. But then, it is a common misconception. Hahah

You know, Matsumoto is really awesome. She really is there for Toushiro no matter and you reflected that personality really well. Better than me! Haha(x I'm referring to that one other chapter where she wishes she could help him without embarrassing him that she knows. Soo kind and thoughtful(:

Anywhoos, I'm excited for the next chapter, and forever I will be! Hahah :D
Misteree Gurl chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Your story is going great!

Really liking the set up.

update soon please!
the-lionness chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
i'm kind of upset that there isn't any more...for now. i hope u continue with this. :)
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
some one beat me to it internet AND photo booth thingy :(

oh well it's a free country! i hope i can update soon too

lousy internets XD
mary-loki chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
hi! the chap was fantastic, as always! D I really liked it um I want to see (read XD) everyone's reaction when the see Karin! XD hahaha wel... hope you can post the next chap soon, yeah? kisses, bye!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
Ooh she should find the picture later! Can she please? That would be great! And she's staying with him! That's great!
Embrace nothing chapter 11 . 6/22/2009
hahaha i loved this chapter the ending was great keep it up
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 116 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 .. Last Next »