Reviews for Rapture
chiharuSAICHI chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
It's not OoC at all. You capture them perfectly.

~~Waiting for your next update..
HitsugayaDream chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
WE! he finally found her! love this please update sooner!
Disconected chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Noo~! You evil, EVIL little author! You dare leaving me hanging like this? The nerve! (ok fi~ne, you probably didn't even know I excisted before this review so I'll accept it THIS time, but if you pull a stunt like this again I swear you'll get the evilest of the most evil Evil-eyes ever known!) Ok, so, moving on.. Ehe. What I want to say is, good job! You won't believe how excited I got near the ending when he felt her reiatsu and he shunpoed away and there I sat in all my excitement, I was nearly giggling with happiness, and I was just about to move on to the next chapter when I notice; there are none! So there I sat staring at the screen in disbelief and agony, going "NOO~" over and over.. It's amazing how much I already like your story, I just started reading it today and I cannot wait for more! So please, please, please(!) do a sick girl a favour and update really fast! :o
emichii chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
update soon!

ahh the smiling factor. i used it in my fic.
emichii chapter 8 . 6/2/2009
bloody hell! hitsu go find karin already!
emichii chapter 7 . 6/2/2009
oh! onto the next chapter!
emichii chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
well... i liked the chopping the hair bit. lots of people seem to like having karin with long hair, but short messy hair goes with her personality, i think.

i dunno, no offense, but the karin dying bit was very sudden and kinda used very often in hitsukarin fics. i was hoping for more stuff happening in the living world around hinamori, hitsu and karin.

oh well.

onto the next chapter!
emichii chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
rukia was excited...
emichii chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
yes! i want fade to black! :D

and i want sushi-print pyjamas!

and i wanna read the next chapter!
emichii chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
oh! you took a risky situation there! :) good work tho!
emichii chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
yeaahh urahara/yoruichi! :D

okay about the chapter! super stuff! but... whoaa wedding! haha! i still really love and admire the interactions between karin and hitsu, they're written so well!
emichii chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
hee hee! i like! :) i love the characterization and the way they interact! its not out of character and very funny! too bad it was a dream... onto the next chapter!
lazyguy90 chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
Very cool. I'd be glad to see the next chapter, nice work as usual, keep at it.
Misteree Gurl chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
AH! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm loving this story XD

Update soon!
Misteree Gurl chapter 5 . 5/30/2009
I loved this chapter!

Perfect for Ichigo and Rukia )

Love who you wrote it. I was practically giggling and squealing like it was real lol
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 .. Last Next »