Reviews for Rapture
nightdhade chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
very nice

luved it lots :D

specially "Good Luck Karin-chan"

so tru huys are idiots XD
Yemi Hikari chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
This fanfic is rather sweet. Look foward to the next chapter.
Whitecloud1 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
Short but sweet update. Thanks for giving a bit more insight into the T & K relationship.

Yes, how can Toushirou be so dense? Really-it's like he ever dates before. Oh wait, he hasn't. LOL.
Anya-Paradox chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT so far. I love HitsuKarin, but usually I only read IchiRukia. Luckily enough, I was notified when you posted a new story and HOORAY for that! Can't wait for more, it's awesome so far. Updates sonn!
animewarrior519 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I really love this story and I put it on my story alerts, please continue with your wonderful story.

(p.s. Matsumoto was so right and Toushirou is so dense)

from your fan,

Warrior-chan
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
whaaha! and matsumoto could always bring the "luck" for Karin :D Ya'know, be the love fairy...but anyway, Toushiro's not that dense...erm right?

But the wedding's next :D, can't wait till your update :D!
mary-loki chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
hi! I liked the chap! )

it was a little short but it was fantastic!

are you sure that Toushiro is a genius?

because I don't see him like that u

how can he be so... so naive! letting Hinamori follow him! u.u

well... hope that he realize how stupid he was letting her follow him! Karin-chan is hurt now T.T

well... hope that he realize his error...

I don't want to think about him as a stupid and naive boy

because I'm sure that he is a genius, only that he is not

in love u.u well... post the next chap soon, yeah?

kisses, bye!

(hehe if you don't understand something, sorry but I am not very good speaking English hahaha XD)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
These are awesome! I love both the pairings. THe wedding is going to be so funny. Can't wait.

Til later readings
breathlessnightxx chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
NO! no, no, no, no, NO! this is EXACTLY why i hate hinamori -.- but the conflic and tension is amazing so i cant complain :D i love it so far! update soon!
whostolethemoon chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
I'm already excited to see what's going on next :) Hinamori comes to the real world is quite an interesting part. This is actually the first time I read HitsuKarin fic which has Hinamori goes to real world thing. I like the idea. Let's see how are u gonna continue the story. Please don't drop this fic in the middle. I really wanna until the end. Oh, I'll go check ur other stories, thanks for promoting them. Keep writing & I'll keep reading & reviewing as well ...

ps: I apologize if u find that my english is kind of weird. My first language isn't english, so please do understand _
fromafizate chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Hey, I'm not like an avid HitsuKarin fan, but this story is pretty interesting and I find myself really wanting to read more. Wonder how Chibi'll react to Karin looking all hawt at the wedding ;D

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Darkerhue chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
please update soon! I've always been interested in HitsuKari-you do a wonderful job!
mary-loki chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
hi! I liked the chap, it was fantastic!

ahh poor Karin! T.T that Toushiro u

how he dare bring Hinamori to his and Karin spot?

that was cruel T.T now Karin-chan is suffering T.T

well... post the next chap soon, yeah?

kisses, bye!
Whitecloud1 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
What a twist. If Karin wasn't so stubborn...but that is what makes a good story, doesn't it?

And why is Ichigo so surprised Kenpachi was invited? What a dufus! Everyone else is invited, and not him? He would crash the wedding, then there would definitely be a fight.

Good update. Thanks for a good solid story.

P.S. Yes, I think Ulquiorra secretly needed a hug from Orihime, and he secretly wanted it. )
GhibliGirl91 chapter 3 . 4/18/2009
Ep! Tosh! What are you doing?

Hehe I like it, please carry on.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 Next »