Reviews for Rapture
Darksummoner98 chapter 43 . 2/17/2015
Matsumoto and Rukia seem to love teaching Karin new things about the Soul Society and Souls in general. It's hilarious to read :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
Of all people, I hadn't expected Yuzu to say something like that :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 41 . 2/17/2015
Nice ending to this chapter, I'm trying to think of who might be trying to kill them with Shiba blood, Ganju? He seems to nice and funny to be a cold-blooded killer though...
Darksummoner98 chapter 40 . 2/17/2015
Poor Yuzu, I've been thinking the same thing for a while now :) and their zanpaktos sitting together was so cute. Also, I like how the girls keep each other company and really act like sisters, I wish we could see more of that in the anime/manga :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 39 . 2/17/2015
Uh oh... Is Yuzu's body dead now? Did someone kill her? *cough* possibly Momo *cough* matsumoto's little intrusion was very comical and I don't think Ichigo's speech was out of character, I think it was nice the way you swapped their roles and had him remind her that she was not alone and he would always be there for her.

PS: I love Zutara as well! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 38 . 2/17/2015
Ha! When it said 'smack' I honestly thought she had hit him across the cheek and I was thinking 'well that was a bit extreme' but then I read on and realised it was his ass and I just couldn't stop laughing. It's a pity the rest of her class couldn't have seen it! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 37 . 2/17/2015
Oh god, I'll cry if Rukia doesn't keep the baby! I hope she changes her mind before she tells Ichigo
Darksummoner98 chapter 36 . 2/17/2015
*jumps up happily and starts doing a victory dance*

They kissed! They kissed! They're together! They love each other! You wrote this chapter so well, especially the part with the kiss, if Karin and Toshiro were to kiss in the anime or manga, it should happen like this :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 35 . 2/17/2015
Aw... Poor Matsumoto, her story is definitely one of the saddest in Bleach, I'm glad she told Karin though, now she might finally get a move on and tell Toshiro!

Or he could tell her...

*excited fangirl squeals*
Darksummoner98 chapter 34 . 2/17/2015
One definite way to Lisa Toshiro off is to compare him to Aizen, Momo should know this. But I'm glad they've broken up and you wrote it really well. :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 33 . 2/17/2015
'There will be no humping!' I am in tears right now, this line was just perfect!
Darksummoner98 chapter 32 . 2/17/2015
Ha! Matsumoto was hilarious in this chapter with Rukia! I hope she is pregnant, then Karin would be an aunt! I can't wait until she tells Ichigo :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 31 . 2/17/2015
Oh no! No! no! No! Toshiro has to tell her soon! I am dying here! Yuzu, Rukia and Rangiku need to just lock them in a room until they talk this out!
Darksummoner98 chapter 30 . 2/16/2015
No! Karin go back! Go back! For god's sake!

I must say, you are fantastic at writing Hitsukarin fanfiction. I started this at 12:00 and it is now, 2:45 in the morning. My brain can't take much more and I hate to leave it on such a cliffhanger but I'm afraid I must (for the sake of my beauty sleep because god only knows I need a lot of it)

Looking forward to reading it in the morning -or well, later on in the morning anyway! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 29 . 2/16/2015
They're talking again! I'm delighted! That was pretty sly of Momo, saying she was in a hurry so he couldn't break up with her and turns out I was wrong, he did go to see Ukitake although it wasn't about love.

I still believe that old captain could've had a complicated love life before. :)
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »