Reviews for Rapture
Darksummoner98 chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
Ah thank god! He finally realises it! If he's going to the Thirteenth Division, I assume he's looking for Rukia for advise and not Ukitake although, I can't really rule out the white-haired man yet, perhaps he had a complicated love life once as well...

Anyway, loved this chapter and I praise Hyourinmaru to the heavens for opening Toshiro's eyes at last!
Darksummoner98 chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
Wow, that was actually kind of intense, reading about Karin's inner world. You wrote the scene very well, although I wonder why Toshiro is so shocked, maybe his zanpakto said something to him about a certain Kurosaki? :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 26 . 2/16/2015
I'm trying hard to snicker into my pillow so that I don't wake the whole house up. I've been crying since I read 'goddamn horny strawberries'
Darksummoner98 chapter 25 . 2/16/2015
Am I right in saying that's Hanataro (not sure about the spelling) that Yuzu just bumped into? They would be cute together. It's funny how it only takes one moment in a fanfic for me to start shipping two people, honest to god there must be something wrong with me! :)

Great chapter and I love Karin's outfit! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
This was such a great chapter, you really made me laugh. You keep the characters in-character but you still add humour without going overboard and that takes skill :) well done!
Darksummoner98 chapter 23 . 2/16/2015
I know it sounds a little mean and evil, but I'm glad Momo saw them holding hands :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 22 . 2/16/2015
Is it possible that zanpaktos have soul mates? Because then maybe Toshiro's and Karin's are meant to be together, if you follow the old saying 'opposites attract' and what not.

Just a guess! :D
Darksummoner98 chapter 21 . 2/16/2015
Somehow I think Yachiru is going to tell Kenpachi, Kenpachi is going to get over-excited and try kill Karin and Toshiro will save her... Or she'll discover she actually has skills with a zanpakto :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 20 . 2/16/2015
Ah so that was why Jinta wanted Karin to apologise, I wonder if that's the last we'll see of him in this fic? Or will Yuzu find new love in the Soul Society? Yumichika would probably like her, considering she's so pretty :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 19 . 2/16/2015
Woohoo! Family vacation to the Soul Society! (Albeit a permanent one...)
Darksummoner98 chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Wow Uryu and Orihime are engaged? That's adorable, seriously I love this fic it has all my favourite couples in it!
Darksummoner98 chapter 17 . 2/16/2015
Ooh... I sense a confrontation coming, and it definitely involves Momo... 0_o
Darksummoner98 chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
Hmmm... Why is Jinta apologising? Did he run her over or is he asking her to apologise to Yuzu for him?
Darksummoner98 chapter 15 . 2/16/2015
It's kind of a pity that Karin doesn't remember this, I wish Matsumoto could've gotten the chance to tell her!
Darksummoner98 chapter 14 . 2/16/2015
The interaction between Karin and Momo in this was fantastic, I loved the 'bullshit meter' part :)
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »