Reviews for Rapture
Darksummoner98 chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
Matsumoto's reaction was brilliant, and their conversation made me laugh. How is it that I have NOT come across this fanfic before?! :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Ha! I really hope Momo confronts him about that, loved to see how he handles it :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
That is actually the cutest thing ever, Karin teaching Toshiro how to pose in a photo booth! *fangirl squeals*
Darksummoner98 chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
"If he wasn't sure whether it was truly her before, there was no doubt now." -perfect!
Darksummoner98 chapter 9 . 2/16/2015
Yay! Run Toshiro Ru- 0_o... I mean shunpo! Toshiro! Shunpo!
Darksummoner98 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
I'm going to make a guess and say that Karin's zanpakto will be a fire one? It seems kind of fitting for her, considering her temper :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Hmmm... I'm eagerly anticipating how Karin and Toshiro are going to reunite...
Darksummoner98 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
Ah! Oh god that was sudden! I would imagine that would be how Karin handled such a situation if she did die, considering she knows so much about the Soul Society.

Dammit Momo! Don't interrupt any more moments like that!
Darksummoner98 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Aw I loved this wedding so much! It was so sweet but funny too! I am actually crying with laughter here!
Darksummoner98 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I absolutely love Matsumoto, not just in Bleach but in this fic as well. I know she met Karin in a filler episode and people say it's not 'legitimate' but I would like to think that she stopped by every once and again in the human world to spend a day with Karin and become better friends with her :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Aw poor Karin! :(
Darksummoner98 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
Chibi-taichou! Love it! :D
15samcre chapter 44 . 2/13/2015
You've been working on this for so long how could you stop now of all places?! This is such a fantastic story. It deserves to be written and there is nothing more satisfying than to finish a long piece of writing.
Please, update! I know it will be hard after so long but please try!
I'll be looking out for an update!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/3/2015
Youre such a great writer
Guest chapter 30 . 2/3/2015