Reviews for Rapture
I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOSH
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
LOVE IT
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 44 . 2/2/2015
I guess I'm glad that I didn't see when this story was last updated, because I might have side-stepped it... glad I didn't! This story simply Rocks and I hope to see more. Looking forward for them going public. And for some epic duo-battle, which, considering the whole soulmates thing, I guess is in order. And it'd be nice to see the zanpakutos interact some more. And I hope HitsuRin won't go into a fight Too far... would hate to see them apart... I wonder if Karin would be in danger if Toushiro would Feel her. I guess so. Ah, I'm loving this story. Just need more... yeh..
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 40 . 2/2/2015
lol it must have been too long since I last saw Bleach if I only now Got It that the man Fenikkusu was with was Hyourinmaru.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 36 . 2/2/2015
I don't know if I witnessed a more natural progression of the relationship ever. It was perfect! And I'm just SOOO GLAAAD! "squeal"
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 33 . 2/2/2015
Okay, ten years seem a bit much.. I mean, don't you need to Refrain from some activities while pregnant? And being restrained for ten years... yeh, that could get inconvenient... but oh well, they're shinigami so I guess that will work out... somehow.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 31 . 2/2/2015
It's frustrating, it is... bakas..
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 30 . 2/2/2015
I love the pace of this story and hate it at the same time. Love it because it flows just naturally Right and hate it because it's frustrating when you want them to finally Talk it Out.
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 26 . 2/2/2015
Oh, I just Knew that She would do something like that... "mumbles curse words against breath".
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
I never especially liked Hinamori, not really disliked until... I don't remember, somewhere later in the series she done something... don't remember now. Anyway, clearly when The Ship appeared, my wariness of her increased. I guess she's gonna be more than just an irksome interruption later on?
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
Ohh, I ship Orihime and Ulquiorra too! I loved his appearance. The more he transformed, the more gorgeous he got lol It was sad seeing him go... I love your story! HitsuKarin, of course! That's why I'm here.. lol They should've gotten more episodes...
Kris2495 chapter 44 . 1/10/2015
Still waiting on that next chapter tho...
guest chapter 44 . 1/1/2015
pls update soon
cassie blake chapter 44 . 12/17/2014
pls update soon.I swear ur killing me would u feel if u never saw chapter 45 and so on of bleach?am guessing u'll go mad.I've been waiting months- maybe a year -for another chapter and still there is is going on with u get moving ;go to ur computer and write some chapters.I miss ur witty sarcastic complaints about by the way I love or novel.u have great potentials. I hope I didn't waste my time writing this review.I also hope to see some progress in let's say a week?not kidding.i'll come forget that.I hope ur life is working .
Guest chapter 44 . 12/1/2014