Reviews for Rapture
LZALA chapter 44 . 8/24/2014
They're getting better and better together, hein?! :)
Guest chapter 44 . 8/17/2014
Update soon!
Life chapter 44 . 8/7/2014
Amazing. I read it the first time and stopped, expecting an update. Read it again in inder 2 days half a year later. Where is the update?! This is the best story I've read on hitsukarin so far, and hopefully you didn't ditch it. Waiting for an update!
LisayaTomago chapter 44 . 8/6/2014
I love this story! Please continue it! It's been 6 months since you last posted!
dragons-and-stars chapter 44 . 8/3/2014
omg, I love this story! You're characterisation is perfect and I love the way its all developed! I shipped HitsuKarin before reading this, and now the ship has taken over my life, become an OTP and I'm now addicted to your story!
I'm really looking forward to the next update and more HitsuKarin goodness!
Your new fan,
Heather .
Fickerlicious chapter 44 . 8/1/2014
I couldnt stop readin this! It was just sooo interesting, from begining to end. I liked how you changed the clich├ęd concept of "soul mates" and adapt it into a "Bleach soulmates" issue. Honestly, I find this story as another original Bleach story.
Honestly, it is hard for me to find an almost 100% romance story I like, since Im definitely NOT a romance reader, but this is the exception, or one of the exceptions.
Anyway, I hope you can update soon, Im really willing to read the reunion between Karin and her friends, and to know WHO and WHY is hunting down the Kurosakis. Also, I have a question, if Yuzus body died, shouldnt she lose her memories of her life and familily or is it that because of HOW she was separated from her body makes her keep her memories even if her human body dies? Just that, again, I really enjoyed reading this.

PS: since english is my second language, Im sorry if my review is a bit confusing. Hope not.
Freakingfairyness chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
First thought that came to mind. OH MAH GOD ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!?
avatarfan82 chapter 44 . 7/12/2014
Ok, so I read this story over the span of 24-36 hours and I must say...I have been in awe! This is just so great! I wish I could begin to describe all the ways that my various feels have been activated and reactivated. All the plot lines you're giving me are perfect and you know these characters as well as Kubo. Sometimes I wonder if you know them better than he does!

At one point, I found myself saying "I need to finish reading the Bleach manga" and I was talking about this fic! That's how well you tell this story and how easily I've integrated it into that universe. All the thoughtful details and additions you've made just make me wish more and more that it could all be canon. I might just pretend it is, based on the concerns I have about how the real story ends. Not there yet but plowing through the subs as I write...

So, thank you so much for continuing to write this. I understand that life goes on outside of and my only request would be to keep going at your pace. I'm in it for the long haul! :)
Jazzybella chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
I love this. The characters are on spot. The plot is interesting with the ups and downs, I want MORE. You write truly beautifully. Keep going!
H chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I luv TH/KK pairings! The soul mate twist is interesting! I'm really looking forward to more chapters. I hope you expand on why their souls are special!
Kira chapter 44 . 6/12/2014
Hi, there!
I'm new here and, just to explain any errors, english is not my mother language.
Soooo...
This story made me want to start reading/consuming Bleach in this right moment. I started reading your story at... what? 2 p.m.? And finished just just now. But that's not what I wanted to say.
Besides beeing a really awsome story, I just wanted to ask why you hadn't uploaded nothing in the last four months.
It's just that I really wanted to read the ending... that by the looks of it it will take a looong time. And please don't mess much with those two. It would probably be like a mexican soap opera (that's how you call it?) where they fight, stop talking each other, Karin is sequestred, Toshiro fight's and save her, they make amends, kiss, and live happy ever after. It's expected in this kind of story but I find it a little boring. And this review will be cut in half if i continue writing shit, soo...By!
SakuraWindChime chapter 44 . 6/12/2014
I'd just like to say wow. I just read all 44 chapters and I've been blown away by the story and your writing. I positively can't wait for more installments!
Leonard L. Church chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
You fucking killed her... and off screen to!

Aren't we the risk taker ;) lol
Babethetacostho chapter 44 . 5/31/2014
Omg! I love it! Its so goooddd! HITSUKARIN FOREVER! Please continue!
Council chapter 44 . 5/4/2014
In general fun story. I have no overarching complaints about anything, other than the fact that you do enjoy killing off all the Kurosakis... you meanie.
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »