Reviews for Rapture
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
Although it's kind of understandable, Hinamori has some issues
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 26 . 3/24/2014
Hinamori...
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
They would be so cute together (Yuzu and Hanataro)
Tati Cedie chapter 44 . 3/21/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Guest chapter 44 . 3/21/2014
amazing up date soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
hahha haha
funny
thebeagle chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
It's funny how this story isn't very detailed and the chapters aren't very long, it mostly focuses on events happening. Yet I can't stop reading it because it's so well written in all it's simplicity, and I'm drawn into Karin and Toshi's emotions easily! Very good job! I enjoy this ad I can see many other people do! Keep up the good work.
Xenondrix chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
Awesone story... and yet to go...
Adobo-chan chapter 44 . 3/8/2014
I'm dumb and I don't review in a timely manner but I wanted to write a few words because OMG i get a shot-out and that never happens

Can I just say I love affectionate!HitsuKarin? Like, why are you not constantly on each other? I can't imagine how they have so much self-control. Their tension is so thick that it drives me crazy. It's gotten so bad that they've kind of stopped caring and my poor shipper's heart can't take that kind of abuse.

I'm excited to see Karin and Daisuke reach their home district. Not sure what they're gonna find but that's what makes a story fun, right? And honestly, my favorite part about this chapter was Yuzu being a little peeping. It gives me ideas for fanfiction that cannot afford to be written because, holy crap, when did I get so lazy and stop updating all my fics? _

Anyway, it was lovely as always and I'm hoping you'll update soon If I have to write more fics, I will. Don't make me do it! (No really, please don't. I'm sooo far behind as it is. .)
callalily32 chapter 44 . 3/4/2014
Nice chapter! :) Such a fun story; I love when you update!
Cecilia Haunt chapter 44 . 3/3/2014
OMG! IM SOOOO GLAD UR BACK! I MISSED YOU!
Neji'sGirl185 chapter 44 . 3/2/2014
I love how feisty Karin and Toshiro are! It makes things much more exciting! As always, a wonderful job with this chapter, although I wish it was longer. I can't get enough of Hitsukarin! Please update soon, I'll be faithfully waiting
SinistrousDelirious chapter 44 . 3/2/2014
Oooh awesome, they're such 's been a while, but great chapter! Update soon!
The Emotaku chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
so sad :(
Kk chapter 44 . 3/1/2014
OMG please please please pleeeease update ASAP! I 3 this story and toshi I haven't read such a wonderfully detailed story that's true to the characters in ages!
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »