Reviews for Rapture
Voluptuous chapter 44 . 2/27/2014
Nice chapter! It seems like their bickering a bit, karin has issues with being protected. I can understand that. She already has a whole family that tried to shield her.
The least toshi could do as her boyfriend is show some faith.
Thank you for the update! And yeesssssss the queens bankai was pretty fucking gorgeous. I cant wait to find out what it does in more detail. XD
Ceekawaii chapter 44 . 2/26/2014
Oh the sexual frustration indeed.

Yep. Still the same story I fell in love with all these years ago. And as I mentioned on tumblr (its OK if you haven't seen it yet, I know you're busy!) It felt like Christmas seeing this in my inbox! Ahhhh! I could finally read it completely! So much stuff interrupting me from this wonderful story. Tsk.

Oh, Toushiro…
Oh Karin…

YUZU. Omg!

Poor Daisuke can't keep up with thsese (sexually frustrated) lovebirds indeed.
Ahhh! Toushiro really wants to go public right? But he's so conciderate! KYA! Karin is hella lucky.

Update soon please!
Our fandom (depends on it to survive) would appreciate it!
Tale Slayer chapter 44 . 2/26/2014
Oh. my. goodness. You. updated. You don't know how much better my day got just from seeing your update! Thank you for this awesomeeeee story!
Also, I can't stop my excitement over Rukia's bankai. I was getting a tad bit irritated with Kubo lately, but this immediately drew me back in.. *sigh* such a masterpiece. (: Looking forward to the next update!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 44 . 2/26/2014
Oh ho, those two are so great together. I would like to watch them Interact all day (and I'd do just as Yuzu did ;) ).
Awesome work, as always.
GRT chapter 44 . 2/26/2014
aaaaaaaaaaw AND YEAH RUKIA"S BANKAI IS KICK ASSS VEEEEEEERRRYYY PRETTY AND POWERFUL; BOY ICHIGO"S GONNA FLIP WHEN HE SEES IT! OOHHS AND WELL WAT ABT THE OTHER DANCES? ONLY 3? SNOW WHITE IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE 7 DWARFS NE?
PunkRockHolly chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
oooOOOOOhhh quarreling, I love quarreling! I mean, you know, for plot reasons ;) I can't wait to see how Toshiro interferes in her field mission xD
I've been wondering - is this fic going to get smut eventually? I assume the two of them are going to have sex eventually (cuz, y'know, soul mates), and I'm just curious how you're going to approach that in this fic. Personally I have no problem with smut but it doesn't seem like the type of thing for this particular story.
Or you could just leave me hanging and make me wait to find out like everyone else xD
Mill Qs chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU YOU'RE AMAZING!
Bara-san chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
oh! I'm so happy to see a nes chapter!
Please continue soon! great as always. And I can't wait to see how things are going to be for Toushiro and Karin jaja
Ephemeralism chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
You are back! :) Yay! I like Daisuke makes everything more tense and very dramatic. I can see it coming, the drama! Can't wait for the next chapter! Such a good story!
Life is no Fairytale chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Oh my gosh! You've finally returned! I'm sorry that life's been nuts for you. But I'm SO SO SO glad you updated! This was amazing! It's interesting to see an over protective Toshiro, not a lot of people do that. I can't wait to read more!

Rosalina
MomoPeachFlower chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Yay for updates!
Quickslice chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Yey an update! A short one but I love it, I enjoy "Rapture" so much I guess I even mentioned it in my other story comments. ( I can't remeber which one) I really don't get bored reading every chapter of this novel and the wait is worth it. I hope for the other half of this chapter to come out sooner, oh I can't wait! Thank you Ichilover3-san, I have read two updates of two of my favorite authors today, (DameM-san being the other one) you guys made my day!
iceprincess1345 chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
I'm glad this story got updated. Those two and how they act. I love it so much
Glowing Blue chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
Damn, Yuzu, why you gotta get in the way of my OTP smooching? Now that I think about it, they're definitely her OTP, too. Haha. Guess I can't blame her for not being able to hold it in.

I really like Daisuke. He seems like a pretty nice, laid-back guy. He's certainly a really good friend to Karin and really respectful to Hitsugaya. I wouldn't oppose to seeing more of him, even if he is an OC.

Ahh, their first fight as a couple :') What does it say that Toushiro just ran away from it? Kind of hard to take sides on this one, though. I definitely see Karin's point of view, and being coddled like that is super annoying. BUT we all know Toushiro just has noble, loving intentions – he never struck me as the type who could be controlling or possessive in a relationship – so you can't really be completely mad at him.

I have been SO looking forward to their visit back to Rukongai ever since Karin mentioned it at the opening ceremony (their little pack was so brotherly and cute), so I'm so excited for the next chapter! :D
Penny1990 chapter 44 . 2/25/2014
I missed this story please don't break my heart by waiting too long to update again
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »