Reviews for Rapture
Quickslice chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
Oh My Gigai! (Credit to Uchihan) I was listening to Here To Stay while reading this and it fits! I remember it was the BGM on that episode wherein Karin and Hitsugaya met at that hill on sunset, it was beautiful. And now here, it is perfect for this chapter!
Quickslice chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Oh I guess it right! Since Karin is a little reckless like Ichigo, I thought she would die young.
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ooohhh.. I see romance blooming.
Kody814 chapter 43 . 1/22/2014
Please keep writing! I love this story so much and i can't wait for the next update! :D
fantasy-baka chapter 43 . 1/22/2014
Pain is reading 43 chapters in one shot only to find out that the story is abandoned.
tea.miko chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
New reader here!
I absolutely love your fic so far! 3 I ship Karin and Toshiro so much XD
catrachiita chapter 43 . 12/26/2013
Why is takinq soooo long to write i cant wait please hurry
Waterelem chapter 43 . 12/22/2013
I know you haven't updated for a while, a long while actually but please do! Don't abandon the fanfic please the chemistry between Karin and Toushiro is the best! And soo cute.
ZukatainLeader chapter 43 . 12/19/2013
This was amazing. It was an amazing read and I'm desperate for the next chapter. Please don't give Momo any kind of come back.. I think you're an amazing writer. Keep doing what your doing!
Fencing Supplies chapter 43 . 12/12/2013
You know a stories good when you forget your reading a fanfiction and start tackling it like cannon. Well done here Miss Writer. I am extreamly happy that I started reading this when it was already over 100,000 words, otherwise I'm not sure if I could have handled some of the suspense between updates that you were putting on your poor followers at the time. Anyway, love what your doing, honestly like to see them get more physical after sitting through 100,000 words of running around in angst circles, but, whatever, if boners through touching swords is as good as its going to get at the moments, then I can deal (especially if he touches hers in revenge oh ho boy.)

By the way, great story.
Babethetacostho chapter 43 . 12/7/2013
I love it! O my Jellal! Its wonderful... I hate Momo though!
MysticalNyla chapter 43 . 11/26/2013
interesting story update soon
TheFault-inOurMinds chapter 43 . 11/25/2013
Holy fuck. I freaking love your fanfic, I've read ever chapter and I'm like WWAAAHHH! THIS! And i just love it so much :3 PPPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE WWWRRRIIITTEEE MMMOORRREEE SSSOOONNN! This is really intriguing, and your an amazing writer!
kitsuji yuki07 chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
please update asap! :)) this is the best hitsukarin ichiruki fanfic i've read so far.. keep it up! _
Takagi Arin chapter 43 . 11/9/2013
God you're awesome.. Just read the whole thing and it was both sweet and sexy
Please update soon..