Reviews for Rapture
PunkRockHolly chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
HAHAHAH ICHIGO SO SAD AND PATHETIC OMG I DIED
*gasping* okay...that was excellent. I mean, I had my suspicions being a dirty-minded girl but that was an excellent way to go about sharing. Ah...so funny.
Okay, but seriously, who the fuck is trying to kill them, and when are Karin and Toshiro gonna bone? :D
Yanala chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
OMGOMGOMG you know i check this story everyday, but I always think that you wouldn't update any way. So today i came home from school, turned on my computer and checked it and then I was wondering if I was dreaming cause I saw the next button next to the chapter. than you SO much for updating and good luck with writing the next chappie. I really like this one (not like I don't like any of them) and I hope you don't take as long again, cause I'm waiting again. Srsly I love this story
mischeif maker chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
Hahaha I like rukias and ichigos scene
Glowing Blue chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
Cute cute cute cute cute cute! I really love how subtle and simple their relationship is; they go from just normally getting ready for the day to kissing sweetly, like that hooked pinkies scene, and I think it's just like them. (Of course, I think rough, hot making out is also like them *hinthint*)

I am happy that Momo and Toushiro are starting to work things out, though, because I think both of them are the type to get more miserable the longer they delay their make-up. I really don't know if Karin and Momo are anywhere near that step, though :/ Maybe all it'll take is some sneak attack from this mysterious new enemy, or maybe it'll take years of bitterness. Though it's not like Karin went around trying to seduce Toushiro away whole they were dating, and Momo is too sweet to hold a grudge.

You are the queen of innuendos! :D I mean, I figured that's what happened, but it's nice to have a scene that directly proves that Karin totally and accidentally gave Toushiro a boner :P omg, that means he had to...handle it... O_O

So is there new drama coming with that last scene? Or are those two separate scenes of him taking Karin and Daisuke to Rukongai, and then visiting Granny with Momo? And do we get to see Toushiro jealous again? *hopeful*
GhibliGirl91 chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
That ending. I cackled. Nice to see Toshiro and Momo getting along again.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 43 . 9/5/2013
This was amazing, it was worth waiting for :D Thank you for updating.
Jen chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
YOU FINALLY UPDATED. amazing chappie as always :)
LoveGlutton chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Will you stop hurting toshiro?! hes in enough pain!
Chimebelle chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Poor ichigo! xD! I think momo and toshiro resolved things pretty well- they really are close friends after all.
Dan's Brain Twin chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Thank-you so very much for the update! I, as all your other readers I'm sure, are extremely grateful!
..Dan's Brain Twin..
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
omg I LOVED the ending bit with Rukia and Rangiku, SO FUNNY! I'm glad you're back, please update this wonderful story as soon as you can ! :)
Ceekawaii chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
You know that feeling you get after coming home (usually from school/work/meh) and you find some awesome package eating for you in the front of your door addressed to yourself?

That was the feeling I had when I saw this in my email- HECK YEAH! IT'S BACK!

It's okay, You take your time- hey, as long as you do it at the end and its as amazing as this apology accepted!

LOVED EACH SECOND! Haha, although im honestly... It's been a while since the last chapter so I wa kind of list but then BOOM everything came back- AMAZING!

Omg... Did not expect the zanpakuto thing... Haha! XD Oh my god.

And poor Toushiro!.? WAS THAT IT? OWO

Well, anyways overall this was a great chapter- please update soon!

Oh btw did not expect Hinamori to appear- wow! Great! Love it! At least some things are straightening out... Ha?
MomoPeachFlower chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
Massive boner! That was priceless
Mill Qs chapter 43 . 9/4/2013
ASSDFJJFKDLSKAJJANS HDNSLAKANSJDL YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW. OMG I LOVE THIS STORY. THAT CHAPTER WAS AMAZING AKKSNDNSLAM I CAN'T BREATHE
Dan's Brain Twin chapter 42 . 9/4/2013
Please update! I know that I asked this only a few days ago, but I'm kind of desperate at the moment.
..Dan's Brain Twin..