Reviews for Rapture
ice135 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
i almost taught: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KARIN CAN'T WITH HITSUGAYA ANYMORE. But then I read further and then i taught: YAY SHE'S STAYING.
Chimebelle chapter 42 . 8/8/2013
Yuzu's innocent look combined with her not-so- innocent words were hilarious. I totaly adore her. Poor toshiro, he seems even more effected than karin. He reacted so strongly.. Hey, is the mysterious man another form of toshiro's zanpukto?
Chimebelle chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
Aww karina and toshiro is in cloud nine and they are acting so cute! Yachiru has a crymush on byakuya? They seem so different- but lol. They might make a good couple once yachiru grows up..
Chimebelle chapter 35 . 8/8/2013
It really is tragic.. Gin and Rangiku.. Sniff sniff. She told her story to karin in her style..
Chimebelle chapter 33 . 8/8/2013
So ichigo is named aftrr strawberry? Lol! He always insisted that it meant protector.. XD! Though, karinis right. Freaking about his name but not about a baby? Just wow. Totally loved this!
Chimebelle chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
This story is just so sweet. My stomaque kept flip flopping. Love it.
dwightkurtschrute chapter 42 . 7/29/2013
I love this story so much! The plot is amazing! You managed to make it interesting and unique while keeping it original and believable. The characters are awesome! AND THERE'S ICHIRUKI! Two of my favorite pairings in one story! Keep up the good writing and pleeeease update update soon :)
Krina chapter 38 . 7/28/2013
lol, i hope Reika will somehow fight (not literally) with Karin about toushiro when she sees then oneday or something. great FF by the ay love how you write.
Yanala chapter 42 . 7/25/2013
Hi, yesterday i just started reading my fav FF i ever found. Guess what, this is the one. Karin somehow remind me of my self right now. And i always loved hitsukarin, but the way you write i just LOVE it. I found this yesterday around midnight when i noticed after reading the first chapter that i should be sleeping. So today when i finally turned my pc on the first thing i did was open up this FF and i read the rest until now and it's like 1am XD.

sorry if this is an awkward Review and PLS UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. PLEASE !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
OMG I love this Fic like CRAZY it is really one of my fav fanfics.. Update soon!(:
Tale Slayer chapter 42 . 7/22/2013
I LOVE your story! Please update soon! :)
B. Embella chapter 42 . 7/22/2013
SENPAI WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN SO LONG!?

summon-the-feels ;)
PastaRainbows chapter 42 . 7/22/2013
When I first saw this book I didn't really want to read it because I thought the description was a bit to vague but I gave it a shot and began to read it. It is now my favourite book on this website. Please update. Please don't stop writing like another author on here, it is too go of a book and I will cry so hard if you stop. I have cried multiple times in this book already but I would break down if you stopped writing. Please update soon. Please
Neellok chapter 42 . 7/20/2013
Excellent story so far. Loving the idea of a soulmate, and the combined inner worlds. I also like that there are other soulmated couples out there! I hadn't taken that thought into consideration. :) I also like how their relationship is progressing and they are together but also kinda shy about it, too. So cute!
karinsqouad10 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
love this so much t very good
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »