Reviews for Rapture
surprisekitty chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
OMFG! I've become a blubbering spazzing fangirl over this epicness! Shortstuff. Love it XD
neyma chapter 42 . 7/14/2013
Oh sweet! O.O

Happy to have found such a great story, tho I hope you'll be updating it frequently! Been going through dozens of hitsukarin fics and, through one of your older stories, erred to read it. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT IT HASN'T BEEN COMPLETED YET! AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Yeah, that aside, erm. I really got no proper review to give. Just tho, if you're planning to plant Hinamori right in the middle of the assassination plots, I hope you're not going to go with the cliché option of her wanting Karin dead but rather, I dunno, to find out what their intentions are and stop them. Because, really, it's no fun reading about a murderous, jealous step sister who's supposed to love her step brother. So pleeeeeeease do me a favor and don't go the cliché way! *puppy eyes*

OPFAN chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
lolz, poor guy, constantly getting teased. this is great stuff, please continue to update :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
u can remember ur previous life the boy stuck in a parrot remembered chad
Hayface chapter 42 . 7/4/2013
This chapter is so good. Please update soon!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Toshiro could use a good hard hit with the clue bat.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
And the heatwave hits completely coincidentally just as Karin arrives in Soul Society. Right.
Guestie chapter 42 . 6/28/2013
Hmm... I like the story very much but I think there is a one problem in the chapters.

You make it sound as if Karin actually could take care of herself no matter what - which is stupid all alone if you consider she got killed in a car accident because she stormed off during the wedding reception. Look, I don't mean that she is not capable of defending herself or somebody, nor am I saying that she can't fight if she is ambushed.
What I am saying, however, is a fact that when somebody wants you dead, it IS STUPID and arrogant to continue live as you used to JUST BECAUSE you are not afraid to fight them and you want to show it. People (shinigami, souls, whathever) can die in fight OR in an accident - come on, Attila the Hun is said to die during sex due to nose bleeding (that or a night of heavy drinking) and well, would you expect that man to die as simply as that?
The fact that you want all of her friends and family "just put the faith in her, trust her", no matter how you look at it, it is stupid. She decided to be shinigami, so that alone is just a playing with dead on regular basis - no matter the training, no matter the abilities, no matter the experience, there is always someone smarter, better, more intelligent and/or better looking than you. You want to trust her? Fine, give her respect, a position, subordinates and duty.
BUT NONE of that means you believe her to come home every day after fighting hollow or some terrorists to the Last Judgment! To be powerful doesn't mean you don't get to die the simple death and shinigami should know that better than the rest. Karin should know that as she died in car accident!
You can argue with "she is warrior" thing but she has a family, who loves her. That alone makes it different from many shinigami - they kept their memories which influence their decisions. PREGNANT Rukia's and Yuzu's attitude towards her just say "good, someone wants to kill you, so what? Many people wants us to be killed", doesn't really make sense. It is NOT respect, it is ignorance.
Moreover, they actually do not have much reason to put that much faith in her in the first place. On what basis should they? Soul Society isn't a living world, there is a different set of rules and honestly, I think that at least half of the shinigami in the whole Gotei 13 is much more experienced, older and knows about the happenings more than she (which also doesn't make a sense for Ichigo to be in his positions but well, he is the main manga protagonist always being glorified...) and she has a lot to learn, even if she has ashortcut in the form of influential friends.
I rather liked Ichigo's initial reaction - as expected from the big brother who loves his sisters very much. In the close knitted family as the Kurosaki's are, you should have to count on the fact that father sees his children as a cute little babies they were and brother sees his sisters similarly. Although the both of them acknowledge the growth of children to some extend (not only physical appearance and meddling with affairs they shouldn't), there is some part of them which struggles with it. I know that no matter your age, most parents sees their children as kids even if the "kids" are forty.
And therefore, to allow Karin to throw a fit and let her do whatever she wants just demands for her to get into some trouble. The fact that majority actually support this decision... well, you must see there is something wrong with the picture!

Anyway I just LOOOVED the end! Another chappie really soon, pleas, please, please!
Asuna2020 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
This is one of the best fanfics ever you have to update, hurry! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
momo's a bich .
JuJuBean chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
Sorry hit the wrong buttpn i typed another review to finish it then couldn't find it... so it was judt really sad okay back ti ur fic poor clueless. toushiro and funny Yuzu the perv LOL you have to finish fic some authors end forget there fics right when they get interesting so y dont keep updating PLEASE!(:
JuJuBean chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
Sorry pressed the wrong button. there telling there kids how ichigo lived a long life without rukia and he dies of old age and then when he's dead he meets up with rukia again it was just really sad. Back to your fic i was like poor toushiro soooo Clueless): . But on a happier note you are my hero with this fic i couldn't have written it any better than you.. Ohh and the review you got that was cut off was also from me JuJuBean as i said i hit the wrong button.. Anyway PLEASE update soon to end my agony this fic has everything in it i would look for in a fic I'm probably gonna read it over and over again! So Update soon! Cuz of how far you've come some authors stop writting right when it gets interesting so PLEASE!(;
Guest chapter 42 . 6/23/2013
How the HELL did you do it!? I mean on one chapter I'm laughing so hard I'm in complete tears. ,motsumoto by tha way was hilarious her with Rukia lisining well TRYING to listen in on hutsukarin's conversation was funny. And Rukia throughing stuff at ichigo and can imagine his face when karin saw him during her run LOL! And karins sword blowing kisses at toushiro i got just imagine his face blushing. You had me on the floor laughing for hours at some stuff you amaze me. Then the next chapter Its like SOOO SUSPENSE! I was lime the Black Eyed Peas song "I'm addicted and i just can't get enough"... Some chapters you had me crying. karin dying i thought you might end it like in this one ichiruki fic where rukia dies and at the end karin and yuzu are tellingthere kids about how
Alaska.AL chapter 42 . 6/19/2013
You should really update before I find you and force you to write...
designerpear chapter 42 . 6/17/2013
Oh my goodness this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Usually with fanfics this long I lose interest halfway, but this story kept me captivated the whole time! I couldn't stop reading! Loved it! Please update soon!
2,020 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »