Reviews for Rapture
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
ROFL! The ending, lol, so hilarious! Poor Hitsugaya. That had to be the most embarrassing moment in his personal history, lol. Excellent chapter this time around. Loved every moment of it. Great job!
djAngelynn chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
This chapter is just pure gold. And I am loving prev-y Yuzu. I do remember that, actually. Yuzu has almost as dirty a mind as her old man. LOL.
Lovely Loree chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
Wow this is adorable. And fun to read after yet another bombshell has been dropped on us, I was so excited this morning when I found out Isshin really was a Shiba! ,
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
It was sooo cool! Loved this chapter! Karin finally fond out that the teal haired guy is Hyourinmaru! But I don't understand why Karin and Toushirou shuddered though...

Anyway, it was cool! Update soon!
OPrincess ShinigamiO chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
Y'know, thanks to you, now I believe the same thing about Yuzu being a pervert. XD Oh God, YUZU!
Capeth chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
I just love this fic. Karin is so awesome in this one, and the plot is really cool too! Nice chapter, update soon, you freaking genius!
FairyVampire-chan chapter 42 . 3/6/2013
Haha, Yuzu is so not innocent ;3 Well, who is for that matter :P
Innuendos, innuendos, who doesn't like'em ;P
Ceekawaii chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
This. Chapter. Was. Absolutely. Amazing.
The update absolutely made my day!

Hello! Cyndy here, i follow you on Tumblr too! (You probably haven't noticed.. I am cyndg-chan ; and yes I've seen your naked!ichiruki in the healing sauna theories. Loved it.) i don't know if I've reviewed before- honestly it has been so long before the update!

Not that Im mad about it- i am so glad you, the person with ZHE longest bestest fictions here updates!

I absolutely love this story from head to toe... You are truly an amazing writer and i have to say... You inspired me for writing!

Great chapter! I absolutely loved it! Hope you update soon... Enough! XD

Cyndy. (cyndy-Chan in tumblr... Your blog is so... Asdfagahafag 3)

Thank you!

(( cannot wait for the now eyebrow less rangiku and closet perv yuzu333! XD)))
XxCupcakecandyxX chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
Omfg I just loved this chapter! And the KenUno moment in the manga literally gave me a fuck ton of feels. (I also began to wonder if I was the only one who actually felt anything for them) But, the things Unohana was telling Ken-chan were the reason why I loved both of them in that moment, and not to mention the eye sex they were giving each other... It's like, why would you make me feel all these unwanted feels? My poor shipper heart broke because of that lol. Anyway, please update soon! This story is beyond amazing and I seriously can't wait for the next chapter :)) Keep up the fantastic work! You amazing person you ;D
Insane insanity chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
This is awesome! I love how u made yuzu in this chaper but im a bit confused… why didnt toshiro like it when karin touched this sword… i probably skipped something, didn't I?
IchiRukiLover chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
lol nice chapter! :D
rubygrapefruit chapter 41 . 3/4/2013
I absolutely adore your story! Toshiro and Karin are perfect for each other! I'm not so much into Ichigo Rukia but you make it work.. Kinda... Anyway awesome job so far, I can't wait to know whats gonna happen. Keep the chapters coming yay :D
Sweetheart-today chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love this story. Toshiro and Karin are my favorite couple and I also love your other storie's about naruto
LuceRunsAway chapter 34 . 2/11/2013
*Evil Laugh* Muahahaha! Yes! LEAVE HINAMORI! LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Clears throat* Anywaysssss...Love your story! KarinxToshirou Forever 3
LuceRunsAway chapter 24 . 2/11/2013
Damn It, Hinamori! DIE! Leave Toshiro and Karin alone!
2,021 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »